Tomer Hehmed

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting 8-10k a week to play in the pissing rain at grounds like mcdermid park and up in inverness

or 15-20k a week to play ANYWHERE in la liga

its a no brainer to a non-gers supporting player

According to rfc52 RCD Mallorca offered him less money. :rolleyes:

unless you are an actual fan of our great club, no one in their right mind would choose a lower wage to play in the SPL, over a higher wage to play in la liga

getting 8-10k a week to play in the pissing rain at grounds like mcdermid park and up in inverness

or 15-20k a week to play ANYWHERE in la liga

its a no brainer to a non-gers supporting player

Winning medals or fighting relegation?

His wages couldn't have been that high anyway if Hibs were after him :lol:

:lol: I am soooooooooooo surprised at this. I totally did not see this coming when he said he was considering our offer/waiting for a better deal.

Fair enough Tomer...turn down the most successful club in the world for someone who will pay you more money. Best of luck & enjoy counting your cash, rather than medals! Your loss!

Well said, shows you the mark of the man, money over medals.

Its actually quite funny, if you go onto the Real Mallorca website, the have the Tomer Hehmed article directly above one explaining how the relationship of the club and its ADMINISTRATOR is becoming strained.

Or maybe he wants to play in a better league?

The league has 5 good teams; Real, Barca, Valencia, Sevilla, and now Malaga. All teams that will probably thump Mallorca anyway.

He comes here for a few years, wins a few leagues, a few cups, plays every season in the champions league (against the best in europe), then moves onto a bigger league.

The problem with some footballers is theyre money driven. Joe Bloggs off the street would be delighted with £8000 a week. But theyre never happy as long as theres more money to be earned elsewhere.

Ach, anyway, wot do i know? Im just joe bloggs with a keyboard.

Rant over. Mon the Gers.

Come here and earn x amount of cash. It's constantly pissing doon. Goes to Mallorca and is offered double the cash and the sun is shining.

We can't expect players to realise just how big a club we are before they sign. He'll regret it but it was probably an easy decision for him at the time, more money, nice weather blah blah.

This thread should be moved to general sports, he's another teams player now.

Well he has made us look a cunt! Giving it excited by the prospect of working with McCoist and then rejects us for a diddy team like Mallorca i hope he struggles to get on the bench!

Next target please and hopefully not Goodwillie

Well he has made us look a cunt! Giving it excited by the prospect of working with McCoist and then rejects us for a diddy team like Mallorca i hope he struggles to get on the bench!

Next target please and hopefully not Goodwillie

Couldn't argue with any of that, well put

Don't blame the boy for not coming here, Rangers were really only wanting to take a low cost punt on him, if they really thought he was that good, I think there would have been more of an effort on out part to try and give him the wage deal he wanted. Aswell as the fact that at Rangers you could be lining up away to Dunfermline whereas now he has the opportunity to line up against Barca away. Sorry but no contest. Don't go along with the train of thought he was our top target, like I said before, he was only ever going to be a cheap punt that could have turned out well for us.

well I wouldnt imagine its a huge loss.I know nothing of the Israeli League but one good season in a small country hardly makes the guy Van Basten. Time will tell. I´ll get the chance to see him as Mallorca are always on the telly here. Michael Laudrup is there coach and amazingly the´re know as the Spanish club with no money.

well I wouldnt imagine its a huge loss.I know nothing of the Israeli League but one good season in a small country hardly makes the guy Van Basten. Time will tell. I´ll get the chance to see him as Mallorca are always on the telly here. Michael Laudrup is there coach and amazingly the´re know as the Spanish club with no money.

Correct mate they are actually in Administration just now so god only knows how they can sign players