Anyone flashed their Xbox?

BEE

Got mine done this week, having trouble burning games though, any help greatly appreciated.

I have in the past got banned though so keep that in mind if you go online with it. What problems you having is it not reading the discs?

I have in the past got banned though so keep that in mind if you go online with it. What problems you having is it not reading the discs?

I got it sorted mate, the games were playing but crashed after a few minutes, just installed them onto my hard drive and they work fine. Won't be using it online, would rather be paying £2 odd for a game with no internet capability than paying £40 for the real thing.

• 1 month later...

I got it sorted mate, the games were playing but crashed after a few minutes, just installed them onto my hard drive and they work fine. Won't be using it online, would rather be paying £2 odd for a game with no internet capability than paying £40 for the real thing.

Verbatim dual layer discs all the way.

Spindle of 50 on Amazon for 40 quid.

Never had a failed burn. used about 100 of them.

Verbatim dual layer discs all the way.Spindle of 50 on Amazon for 40 quid.Never had a failed burn. used about 100 of them.

That's what I use mate - I'm sorted bud - thanks for help.

• 2 weeks later...