Watching golf

MisterC

Anyone on here go to see golf tournaments at all? Ones where there are big names and on TV etc? I have always wanted to be the guy everyone hears at the opening tee shouting 'Get in the hole' when a player tees off. Does anyone on here do that and if so, how does it go down? Do people get annoyed or think your a legend? Just thinking about stuff to do during the summer might start going and watching golf. Thoughts and advice please....

The Scottish Open is 9 miles away from my house this year, I'm not going though. We thought about renting out my brother-in-law's house (about 3 miles from the course) for the week and they could move in with us, would have made a couple of grand I reckon.

The Scottish Open is 9 miles away from my house this year, I'm not going though. We thought about renting out my brother-in-law's house (about 3 miles from the course) for the week and they could move in with us, would have made a couple of grand I reckon.

Great shout.

How good is Castle Stuart? I heard its better than Lake Lomond.

By the way was speaking to someone the other day about the famous Sandy Lyle shot in 1988. One of the best shots I've seen, out of the sandtrap then rolling towards the flag stick, would have been a memorable double eagle if that had gone in. That and Mickelsons out out of the trees at the 13th last year at Augusta is up there too.

went to the Johnnie Walker at Gleneagles last year and followed Miguel Angel Jimenez round on the Saturday was a great wee day

got the season pass for bugger all coz i got a ticket for the golf show at the SECC and that was one of the freebies

done the same this year,, got the week off in August aswell so hoping to go thru for a few days.

another thing i enjoyed was having a bet on the match bet before i went thru then following them round while you have money on it hahahaha

had a few quid on Jimenez to beat Rock last year,, was looking abit dodgy for a few holes but Jimenez pulled away and won me a few quid which made the day more enjoyable