Broadfoot

scott_22

Sorry if repost... Do you think Broadfoot will be part of Allys first team plans? Eitehr RB or throwing in at CB? IMO a think he has something to offer whether its RB or CB? Not the most composed player on the ball, Offers you 100% plus decent going foward... Thoughts??

Never let's you down especially against the devil's spawn, chased mcweedy out the country, had the little rhent bhoy in his ticket poacket every time. Will be part of the big picture like it or not those of little football knowledge ! ;):sherlock:

I'd disagree with the McGeady thing. After the 4-2 game, wee rat face sadly ruined him in almost every other match up they had.

But every team has a 'Broadfoot' of sorts in their ranks.

His performances in the Champions League were brilliant imo.

Old Trafford especially. I also thought he played well against both Berbatov and Rooney at Ibrox when we were on our knees with the defensive numbers.

Dont think he gets the credit he deserves because he looks so out of place going forward.

He is much better defensively than Whittaker and has put in a string of top performances for us.

I would keep him to fight for a place at right back with Whittaker.

Right back when Whittaker goes to Turkey.

You really think he'll go to Turkey? If he has any of those occational "Off Days" that he has for us, then the Turks will want to string him up from the nearest tree. Dont think thats a country where Whittaker would fit in tbh!

A poor, poor player who really shouldn't be at Ibrox.

Honestly man. You're a fuckin doom merchant. Aw I see you do is bash Rangers. Saw you call Walter Smith a coward and shit. Took us to a UEFA cup final and won us 3 in a row with fuck all.

Fuck up mate (tu)

You really think he'll go to Turkey? If he has any of those occational "Off Days" that he has for us, then the Turks will want to string him up from the nearest tree. Dont think thats a country where Whittaker would fit in tbh!

Anything is possible Stuart, my heart is saying no chance, my head is saying yes. Money talks i guess. :( He coudl stay here, live comfortably and become a legend or go to another win nothing, earn money but not be happy. Who knows.

Honestly man. You're a fuckin doom merchant. Aw I see you do is bash Rangers. Saw you call Walter Smith a coward and shit. Took us to a UEFA cup final and won us 3 in a row with fuck all.

Fuck up mate (tu)

<cr> Are you serious? Our striking partnership cost £8m. Our midfield over £8m too, all bought by Walter. This 'fuck all' myth gets on my tits.