Broadfoot

scott_22

IMO i would rather see Broadfoot giving a chance, instead of looking at targets such as Neil McGregor..... Supposedly??

Do you mean St Mirren's Darren McGregor OR are we after someone else I didnt know about?

If the OP thinks Broadfoot is decent going forward, he must think Whittaker is unbelievable

Broadfoot just looks like an athlete who's playing football. He has virtually no skill or intelligence and i dread the idea of him ever being first choice again

Think Broadfoot will be back up all season and will only get the odd game when Whittaker is rested ahead of big European games(fingers crossed). Needs to stop spouting shite in the papers though. The sooner he realises he is a player with limited ability the better.

Ha mate sorry made a cunt of it, Would you rather Kirky given a chance ahead of him?

I like Broadfoot. He's a no frills, big, honest, hardworking Rangers daft defender. Thought he was outstanding against Man United and as I said earlier, much much better than Foster.

Dont know too much about Darren McGregor but we're short in squad numbers so his addition would help.

Sorry if repost... Do you think Broadfoot will be part of Allys first team plans? Eitehr RB or throwing in at CB? IMO a think he has something to offer whether its RB or CB? Not the most composed player on the ball, Offers you 100% plus decent going foward... Thoughts??

A future club captain.

Honestly man. You're a fuckin doom merchant. Aw I see you do is bash Rangers. Saw you call Walter Smith a coward and shit. Took us to a UEFA cup final and won us 3 in a row with fuck all.

Fuck up mate (tu)

It's called an opinion.

Put your vagina away and stop crying about it.

I prefer Broadfoot to Whittaker. I think Broadfoot is by far the better defender.

Dude wtf is up with your sig?

Are you trying to bring awareness to what this idiot said or are you agreeing with it?

Ps - Ill support Broadfoot whilst hes a Rangers player - but to be fair I think we could do a lot better.

Dont think he gets the credit he deserves because he looks so out of place going forward.

He is much better defensively than Whittaker and has put in a string of top performances for us.

I would keep him to fight for a place at right back with Whittaker.

thats why he was part of a defence the only one to leave old trafford last season with a clean sheet........

thats why he was part of a defence the only one to leave old trafford last season with a clean sheet........

Bob Malcolm was part of a midfield who made the last 16 of the Champions League

It's unreal the amount of times Old Trafford is brought up as some kind of proof that Broadfoot is a top player and better defender than Whittaker

Didn't Whittaker play that night too?

Honestly man. You're a fuckin doom merchant. Aw I see you do is bash Rangers. Saw you call Walter Smith a coward and shit. Took us to a UEFA cup final and won us 3 in a row with fuck all.

Fuck up mate (tu)

Sorry.