Pure And Utter Disgrace

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING IDIOTS! Do us a favour though and don't retaliate or join the pages to leave abuse like some other fannies do. At the end of the day these groups are vile but in the same breath shows the world exactly what they are like. Whilst I do not want to see these groups they kinda help prove people wrong that its all big bad Rangers fans. I consider praising the deaths of Rangers fans and British citizens worse than calling someone a fenian bastard but hey thats just me.

Also

"This page makes no reference to the innocent people who died on 12/10/84 just highlighting that it was the closest ever assassination attempt of the cunt that is maggie thatcher"

Oh yeah that makes it less painful for the families and the glorification of terrorism? well its just a bit o craic eh...

Don't understand how people like this can live with themselves. Really is the lowest of the low. Probably have a wee joke and a giggle over it as well. Disgrace. Same cunts that will wake up tomorrow and accuse the Old Firm bigotry as "Scotland's shame" aswell.

Don't worry about it I've reported it to Facebook admin

Get his personal details posted on here.

His employers would be a great place to start..if he has any...there as so many ways to gte these cunts back.

I'm afraid it's just the way this country has been heading for a while now. Supporters can glorify terrorism and mock the Ibrox disaster but mention the words famine or fenian and you could face up to 5 years in prison. Sounds about right, the country is an embarrassment.

In bad taste, yes, of course it is. But is it any worse than the Desmond White banner? The songs about Doyle or Burns?

Some people need to realise that the world isn't all flowers and rainbows. If you go looking for offensive stuff, you'll find it.

In bad taste, yes, of course it is. But is it any worse than the Desmond White banner? The songs about Doyle or Burns?

Some people need to realise that the world isn't all flowers and rainbows. If you go looking for offensive stuff, you'll find it.

You are right, Casey. In all my life I've never known anything to be a step-too-far when it comes fitba supporters goading their rivals.

Still, this could be a starter for ten with regard to the Offensive Behaviour in Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Bill

I can see the police and courts having more work on their hands than they could possibly deal with if they want to quash football rivalry when expressed in base insults.