Leggoland - Whyte's Plan To Defend Rangers

I think this man Craig Whyte has done more for Rangers in a few weeks than anyone in our history. That maybe sounds a bit melodramatic howver I keep going back to where our club, my club, would be had he not came forward. The bank was slowly bleeding us dry, the players out of contract were mounting and no one in our board of directors had the balls to stand up for the club.

I for one am delighted to be looking forward to our summer signings, the on-going reinstatement of our club and the media storm that is growing.

WATP

I think this man Craig Whyte has done more for Rangers in a few weeks than anyone in our history. That maybe sounds a bit melodramatic howver I keep going back to where our club, my club, would be had he not came forward. The bank was slowly bleeding us dry, the players out of contract were mounting and no one in our board of directors had the balls to stand up for the club.

I for one am delighted to be looking forward to our summer signings, the on-going reinstatement of our club and the media storm that is growing.

WATP

You need to read The Gallant Pioneers mate - then ye'll no post shite like this. (tu)

You need to read The Gallant Pioneers mate - then ye'll no post shite like this. (tu)

Yeh maybe I do. Maybe our recent history then but this guy seems to be a breath of fresh air. Then again maybe I am in the minority. If thats pish then I accept its pish

There will be more here this week on other and even more sensational claims regarding FARE, and those who work in the shadows on their behalf, and against Rangers.

Believe me, when UEFA are made aware of these suspicions they will be forced to act, and FARE will have to explain themselves.

Now that's a cliff-hanger!

If anybody who knows leggo and can contact him can they show him this cosy Twitter conversation between The Celtic Manager and Mac Crack Pot

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Come on Armagh

Pmacgiollabhain

@OfficialNeil is the Orchard County lifting the Sam this year?

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

@Pmacgiollabhain tall order phil I think

@Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain

@OfficialNeil haven't seen ye play for a long it was 2003 taking apart a good Laois team.Big physical Armagh side.

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Fancy Armagh to come on strong

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Told you

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain

@OfficialNeil you did. This could be a great 35.

@OfficialNeil tipping point...

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

One save at one end Goal 30 secs later that could be it

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Right off out for a while to cheer on Rory

@OfficialNeil adh mor

WATP

I second that mate as if it wasnt amazing to be a bear in the dark days of aj and being raped by the bank fuk knows what its going to be like in a year or 2 when were hitting 5iar lol all i know is ill be there with my top on and tears in my eyes just like i was at 3iar

Yeh maybe I do. Maybe our recent history then but this guy seems to be a breath of fresh air. Then again maybe I am in the minority. If thats pish then I accept its pish

He is a breath of fresh air, and I think he'll be good for us from what I've seen and heard till now. But he's not done anything yet to suggest he'll go down in history for anything.

PS You should still read The Gallant Pioneers - you'll be glad you did.

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody who knows leggo and can contact him can they show him this cosy Twitter conversation between The Celtic Manager and Mac Crack Pot

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Come on Armagh

Pmacgiollabhain

@OfficialNeil is the Orchard County lifting the Sam this year?

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

@Pmacgiollabhain tall order phil I think

@Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain

@OfficialNeil haven't seen ye play for a long it was 2003 taking apart a good Laois team.Big physical Armagh side.

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Fancy Armagh to come on strong

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Told you

@OfficialNeil you did. This could be a great 35.

@OfficialNeil tipping point...

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

One save at one end Goal 30 secs later that could be it

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Right off out for a while to cheer on Rory

@OfficialNeil adh mor

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

Right off out to dinner then Oz tomorrow ...you lot take care and enjoy your weekend

@OfficialNeil Safe journey down under Neil. See you and the Bhoys in Dublin.

@OfficialNeil ta failte romhat mo chara

OfficialNeil Neil Lennon

@Pmacgiollabhain cheers Phil

What is your point Martin, is it the fact 2 scumbags talk about gaylic football on twitter.

There are lots of points to take from this...

Why is the Mhedia not reporting this Im sure after the last season we have had if Ally was to talk on first name terms with somebody so inflammatory it would be in the newspapers.

secondly precisely that to get his name in the papers mac crack pot feels he dosnt get the recognition he thinks he deserves for the alleged "scoops" he gets in the Scottish Media so here you go media print this get his name along side the celtic coach talking to an anti Rangers British Scottish sectarian bigot who says the deaths of Army personnel can be laid at Rangers door cause they have allegedly not paid a Tax bill.

Thirdly it is a setup from the start Lennons twitter account and its to trap people to give Lemmon abuse.

all of these have one common denominator Neil Lennon everything he does is to goad a reaction so he can play the victim card.