Should Murray Park be renamed?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah what a wank that StuPollock is, who'd even kick bout with an arsehole like him :pipe:

Shut up you, your my main mukka !. You know its a joke, as its a joke i often say... "Running about wae nae legs" im pretty sure its frm chewin the fat/still game and i didnt mean any harm. Would hate to think anyone on her thought i was meaning it not as a joke and was being offensive.

Shut up you, your my main mukka !. You know its a joke, as its a joke i often say... "Running about wae nae legs" im pretty sure its frm chewin the fat/still game and i didnt mean any harm. Would hate to think anyone on her thought i was meaning it not as a joke and was being offensive.

You know ive got your back kid dont worry! I knew it was a joke, slightly bad taste if people dont understand it though but you've apologised and said your piece so fuck it!

I believe that it should remain as murray park, afterall he was the one that paid for it, it should be left in memory of him. For some reason I feel a lot of people see him as some kind of villian, the fact that he allowed Craig Whyte buy the club for £1 showed his intentions.

It's pathetic and insulting to even suggest renaming it. Maybe it shouldn't have been named Murray Park in the first place but he did build it for our club and it is a legacy we should be proud of. As was mentioned earlier he sold the club to the right bidder for a quid and not for the highest bid. And he gave us the pleasure of seeing the likes of Gazza and Laudrup grace our team. And brought back Walter. So WTF is the OP on? Some people are f**king weird.