Gers probe Bain's 130k pay hike

KingKirk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not following this. The sun article refers to the money he earned for 09/10 season. It quotes the exact amount of his total package which by no means guarantees it was a payrise.

I'm not aware of any others though the accounts in October may shed a light on that.

Nor should you be. We are in the Accounts year to 30 June 2011 - any rise this year will appear in those Accounts. Or not appear if that attempted rise was stopped before payment. ;)

Can hardly expect journos to get their facts right! (Can we gunstalker?)

Nor should you be. We are in the Accounts year to 30 June 2011 - any rise this year will appear in those Accounts. Or not appear if that attempted rise was stopped before payment. ;)

Can hardly expect journos to get their facts right! (Can we gunstalker?)

and yet we are speculating based on a newspaper report.

or are we to expect another smithers article full of facts like muir doesn't work for the bank and boyds staying.

Two Sun stories giving the same top line, but 9 months apart. You dismissed the first story earlier in the thread. (tu)

Still not following you. Bain's remuneration package was as quoted in the earlier Sun article. In what way did I dismiss it?

The Sun is being fed snippets here - there's more not being given to them than they are receiving.

Still not following you. Bain's remuneration package was as quoted in the earlier Sun article. In what way did I dismiss it?

The Sun is being fed snippets here - there's more not being given to them than they are receiving.

Who could be feeding snippets to The Sun, I wonder? If their article isn't accurate, no surprise there, I'm positive that the new owner who has promised to right wrongs which are written about the club(and stop leaks :rolleyes:) will act post haste.

Who could be feeding snippets to The Sun, I wonder? If their article isn't accurate, no surprise there, I'm positive that the new owner who has promised to right wrongs which are written about the club(and stop leaks :rolleyes:) will act post haste.

:D

facts like muir doesn't work for the bank

Correct - he worked for MIH, not the bank. I'm surprised you still believe the stories spread by Johnston and Paul Murray, and fed to Walter by Bain. (No blame on Walter for believing what his 'friend' Bain was telling him.) These guys didn't want Whyte and tried everything they could to stop the deal, including casting assertions on Muir who was trying to drive the deal to a successful conclusion.

Surely you see that now? Or do you still believe Johnston, Murray and Bain?

Correct - he worked for MIH, not the bank. I'm surprised you still believe the stories spread by Johnston and Paul Murray, and fed to Walter by Bain. (No blame on Walter for believing what his 'friend' Bain was telling him.) These guys didn't want Whyte and tried everything they could to stop the deal, including casting assertions on Muir who was trying to drive the deal to a successful conclusion.

Surely you see that now? Or do you still believe Johnston, Murray and Bain?

i think i will take walter and ajs word on this. over someone who admits he has no contacts on the rangers board.

i do wonder if your the last man alive still believing that guff.

and you really should give walter more credit.

i think i will take walter and ajs word on this. over someone who admits he has no contacts on the rangers board.

i do wonder if your the last man alive still believing that guff.

and you really should give walter more credit.

Okay, you take AJ's word on this and anything else you want. Meanwhile on planet earth the rest of us can see what a discredited waste of space AJ was and can now understand his motivation behind the drivel he espoused.

Walter is a hero of mine - I don't think it's possible for me to give him any more credit than I do. But hey, you know that already.

Okay, you take AJ's word on this and anything else you want. Meanwhile on planet earth the rest of us can see what a discredited waste of space AJ was and can now understand his motivation behind the drivel he espoused.

Walter is a hero of mine - I don't think it's possible for me to give him any more credit than I do. But hey, you know that already.

except your happy to paint him as some sort of gullible idiot in a machiavellian plot. still if anyone could spot one its you.

I find it incredible folk are believing the tosh put about by AJ, Murray and Bain........

Seems the usual suspects will take anyone's side against the club.

untill a month ago they were the club fighting the bank. were you backing them then?

For you to suggest I think Walter is an idiot is pathetic. Grow up.

for you to cling to your nonsense when even lloyds and d muir didn't even deny what aj said was true quite a feat.

as i say i think i will take walters word on this and it was a terrible shame to hear that his family life was affected by those who said he was lying over this.

That would mean his comment about having a purge on leaks coming out of the club was a sham. That can't be right, can it?

It all depends on who is doing the leaking. As long as it is the executive and is part of the grand plan, it will continue.