In Defence of the Sectarianism Bill

Guest Andypendek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that you're a bitter old bigot I think.

I've met him, and can assure you he's neither bloated nor a bigot. Quite insightful and a bloody good laugh would be my assessment.

You're a serial bawbag however.

Guest Andypendek

This rebel-loving pot-fucking-ugly harlot's 'previous' should have forever barred her from such a position in politics - thus, anything she says can be discounted as the work of an evil-bitch-slut-harlot-cow-slag (delete as appropriate, or not) who hates the Queen, Britain, Protestantism and Rangers FC - not necessarily in that order.

Fuck her!! :angry:

Seems you don't include democracy in that list of all things quintessentially British, Bacon. Whether you or I like her (and I don't particularly - she's like Galloway, making it harder to make the republican case), she was voted in and that's that, in our system.

Guest Andypendek

Oh dear Mr Pendek calling someone a Balloon bit Personal, and you go of on one when I call Salmond a Reprabate.

Well he is.

Shhhhhhhh....the grown ups are talking.

What you are witnessing is probably the final nail in the coffin for Scottish Football.

The vast majority of fans attend football to watch their team, abuse the opposition, abuse and taunt rival fans then go home after it and go back to normality.

Football is a tribal game appealing to the tribal instinct in most of us. It's why football is the number 1 sport in Scotland and not Tennis or croquet.

Take away the edge to football and you will lose an entire generation of fans who are simply fed up and disillusioned with the entire package.

High ticket prices

Ridiculous anti sectarian laws

Draconian stewarding and Policing.

Sit down and shut up mentality

Poor product

Treated like lepers and parasites

Put it all together and it's easy to see why many have drifted away from the game and will never return.

Is it a mere co-incidence that in Germany they have a game that is flourishing with some of the highest average attendances in Europe because they do the exact opposite of all of the above.

Cheap ticket prices

No anti sectarian laws

No draconian policing and stewarding

Standing areas for those who wish them

Great product

Fans treated like roylaty

What you are witnessing is probably the final nail in the coffin for Scottish Football.

The vast majority of fans attend football to watch their team, abuse the opposition, abuse and taunt rival fans then go home after it and go back to normality.

Football is a tribal game appealing to the tribal instinct in most of us. It's why football is the number 1 sport in Scotland and not Tennis or croquet.

Take away the edge to football and you will lose an entire generation of fans who are simply fed up and disillusioned with the entire package.

High ticket prices

Poor product

Put it all together and it's easy to see why many have drifted away from the game and will never return.

Is it a mere co-incidence that in Germany they have a game that is flourishing with some of the highest average attendances in Europe because they do the exact opposite of all of the above.

Cheap ticket prices

No anti sectarian laws

Great product

From one old dinosaur to another, that is a cracking post. :clap:

Seems you don't include democracy in that list of all things quintessentially British, Bacon. Whether you or I like her (and I don't particularly - she's like Galloway, making it harder to make the republican case), she was voted in and that's that, in our system.

Democracy also includes freedom to express religious beliefs and sing your national anthem and the freedom to express disgust at other sects or religions.

Islam against crusades can speak out and shout abuse about Christianity yet nothing is done yet we're being persecuted for showing support for our own nation and dissing those who hate it..

That's not democracy that's an infringement of civil rights.

From one old dinosaur to another, that is cracking post. :clap:

It's the way many of us feel these days. I think some of the more liberal minded think we want to go to a game and shout abuse for 90 mins about the Pope and Catholics when nothing could be further from the truth. We would like to do it every day for more than 90 minutes.....JOKE :rolleyes:

On a more serious note though the people entrusted with running football and the various authorities are going to have to take a long hard look at what i have written above.

Even after a change of owner i am still sceptical about returning to football because one heat of the moment mistake could lead to me being jailed,losing my job and possibly my family all over one persons "interpretation" of what i have said or worse..what i was thinking.

Sectarianism in football is not a problem despite all the spin they try to put on it. That so called "shame game" comes along once every few years when fierce rivals face off against each other....it's called the Nature of the Game.

This bill goes through unopposed and it's game over for me in terms of going back to the football.

Guest Andypendek

Andy, it is hardly hysterical to refer to the bill as an Orvillian nightmare...!

I mean: Orville is a green duckling who wears nothing but a nappy with a large safety pin on the front. He speaks with a falsetto voice.

FFS. This Sectarianism Bill is as Orvillian as politics gets.

A little known fact about the Dear Leader is that, between leaving uni and starting work in a bank, he was stand-in man for Keith Harris during the Edinburgh festival, when that ventriloquists's legendary drink and drugs binges got out of hand.

It's certainly coming back to haunt us.

High ticket prices

Poor product

Cheap ticket prices

No anti sectarian laws

Great product

Excellent post.

A little known fact about the Dear Leader is that, between leaving uni and starting work in a bank, he was stand-in man for Keith Harris during the Edinburgh festival, when that ventriloquists's legendary drink and drugs binges got out of hand.

It's certainly coming back to haunt us.

Orville: I wish I could fly way up to the sky without being oppressed but I can't.

Salmond: Aye, you can.

Orville: I can't!

Orville: I wish I could see what the bigoted Scots hate in me but I can't.

Salmond: Aye you can.

Orville: I can't!

Salmond: Look, Orville,

Orville: Yes?

Salmond: I'm gonna help you mend your poor oppressed heart with a Bill.

Orville: You can't.

Salmond: I can.

Orville: So does this mean although I'm green, And not exactly bright, You want to care and will be there, To tuck me in at night?

Salmond: Well, I'll always be there for the oppressed Orville!

It's the way many of us feel these days. I think some of the more liberal minded think we want to go to a game and shout abuse for 90 mins about the Pope and Catholics when nothing could be further from the truth. We would like to do it every day for more than 90 minutes.....JOKE :rolleyes:

On a more serious note though the people entrusted with running football and the various authorities are going to have to take a long hard look at what i have written above.

Even after a change of owner i am still sceptical about returning to football because one heat of the moment mistake could lead to me being jailed,losing my job and possibly my family all over one persons "interpretation" of what i have said or worse..what i was thinking.

Sectarianism in football is not a problem despite all the spin they try to put on it. That so called "shame game" comes along once every few years when fierce rivals face off against each other....it's called the Nature of the Game.

This bill goes through unopposed and it's game over for me in terms of going back to the football.

I'll probably only go to Ibrox this season for the Celtic games. I got thrown out last year for not sitting down with the stewards trying to get a copper to arrest me for it, and then it nearly happened again for using the word fenian in a song. Away games only for me at the moment, as like you, I can only see it getting worse.

Orville: I wish I could fly way up to the sky without being oppressed but I can’t,

Salmond: Aye, you can hen.

Orville: I can’t!

Orville: I wish I could see what the bigoted Scots hate in me but I can’t.

Salmond: Aye you can hen.

Orville: I can’t!

Salmond: Look, Orville,

Orville: Yes?

Salmond: I’m gonna help you mend your poor oppressed heart with a Bill.

Orville: You can’t.

Salmond: I can.

Orville: So does this mean although I’m green, And not exactly bright, You want to care and will be there, To tuck me in at night?

Salmond: Well, I’ll always be there for the oppressed Orville!

And heres me thinking it was Roseanna Cunningham arse Alex Salmond hand his hand up.