Another case of BBC Bias again ?

Take a look at this vid at 3:08

and then this vid at 1:53

Look the same person "Danny Boyle project manager harps community project"his website

No they say he is a Celtic man and the other guy a Rangers fan who is the Rangers fan I dont want names I want to know if he is a head of a Rangers group or as I suspect just a normal Rangers.

Because cynical me thinks that the BBC would put a normal Rangers Fan into the lions den with a "Celtic Fan" who appears to be on message. As to show the Rangers fan up in an ambush of a hit piece..

Twas not to be as wee Daniel never rose to the occasion gulping and stuttering his praise for the ethnic cleansers and the Rangers fan came out calm logical and collective in his thoughts"

I cant stand that certain aspect of our support are dying to get down to thier level and find any reason to be offened.

You may as well go east and sign the DFS song for all I care.

Wooooooooshhh

Have a go at me and not the BBC for allowing someone with such views as saying songs about ethnic cleansing that will be outlawed under the new law is fine.

And that the same person who holds the role of project manager at the harps community project no doubt funded by the Glasgow city council in some way holds these views.

neville-chamberlain-0001.jpg

This paranoid freak even gets offended when a Rangers fan comes out on top 'cos it was probably a Opus Dei set-up'.

When did I say in the other thread that conspiracy was an Opus Dei conspiracy*?

*An agreement to perform together an subversive act.

I think its clear to see with the action of FARE that a conspiracy did take place.

Speaking out in public about fighting for your perceived rights is a lot more admirable than some downtrodden idiot with a persecution complex posting pish on a football forum.

It isnt paranoia or a persecution complex.

FARE were really out to get us.

When did I say in the other thread that conspiracy was an Opus Dei conspiracy*?

*An agreement to perform together an subversive act.

I think its clear to see with the action of FARE that a conspiracy did take place.

It was in code :sherlock: