Have The Government Shut A Rangers Forum?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will just be maintenance this place will be shut before ff.

I'm new to RM mate so could you explain for me why this site would be shut down first?

Not saying you're wrong, just intrigued as to why you think that.

If it is shut, then good riddance, its a nazi regime on that website, Banning bears for not agreeing with the dingwall boy, then ignoring peoples appeals ! If it is shut hopefully all the bampots dont come on R M !

Looks like someone's put 2 and 2 together and got 1690 :pipe:

OT but I never understood why FF has so many users compared to here, considering the style of the board etc, if you look past that fact that most of you are cunts RM is a much superior forum.

If it is shut, then good riddance, its a nazi regime on that website, Banning bears for not agreeing with the dingwall boy, then ignoring peoples appeals ! If it is shut hopefully all the bampots dont come on R M !

follow follow is a joke of a forum :pipe:

"Nazi regime", catch a grip FFS

Maybe you got banned for posting pish (like the post I've quoted)?

RM has proper Rangers supporters on it !! Ive no been on here very long but the difference in Quality is FAR superior to FF. Every second line in FF is TIM ALERT, which to be fair is true, more tims on that site than bears.

RM has proper Rangers supporters on it !! Ive no been on here very long but the difference in Quality is FAR superior to FF. Every second line in FF is TIM ALERT, which to be fair is true, more tims on that site than bears.

Hi.

Tim Alert

:craphead: