Have The Government Shut A Rangers Forum?

I have a look on FF now and again and altough I have never posted on it and have no idea what the members on it are like the layout of the forum is poor.

In the Bear Pit there are stories about celtc and other clubs when it should just be all about Rangers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of good posters on there but it's ruined by the owner and his sycophantic admin staff.

Nazi regime was harsh but true, but you summed it up in a far more civalised statement hahaha, agree with u 100%

For what it's worth, FF is full of great Bears and we as a support need to quit the partizan approach to fans groups.

(tu)

Each forum attract their own membership style. As do vanguard bears etc but at the end of the day we are pretty much all the same, bar a few that decide they want to lurk on our forums and "report back"

If it is shut, then good riddance, its a nazi regime on that website, Banning bears for not agreeing with the dingwall boy, then ignoring peoples appeals ! If it is shut hopefully all the bampots dont come on R M !

Well said Dunny !

Nazi regime was harsh but true, but you summed it up in a far more civalised statement hahaha, agree with u 100%

Naw mate, it wasn't "harsh but true".

It was unadulterated pish, and it stank of sour grapes/immaturity.

I have a look on FF now and again and altough I have never posted on it and have no idea what the members on it are like the layout of the forum is poor.

In the Bear Pit there are stories about celtc and other clubs when it should just be all about Rangers.

Likewise (tu)

The layout is horrible.

"Nazi regime", catch a grip FFS

Maybe you got banned for posting pish (like the post I've quoted)?

He's not wrong though. Dare to criticise Dingwall, the admin or the RST and you won't last long, and many people can bear witness to this.

Naw mate, it wasn't "harsh but true".

It was unadulterated pish, and it stank of sour grapes/immaturity.

I couldnt care less about FF i only ever used it to sell tickets, cause its a hard read on the forums, but when u here all ur mates getting banned for pure ridiculous stuff, and when they appeal u dont get a common corteousy reply, nah no for me, i got banned once and wouldnt go back on it again, the difference between their and on here is night and day! But agreed their are some crackin Rangers supporters on their, just the running of it im critizing !!

Ive heard and believe there is actually a Celtic fan made it onto the admin team due in the main to his years of posts numbering the tens of thousands.

:anguish:

Let me guess, you heard that from a taig, correct?

The site has finally gone full circle and banned itself for being a tim. It'll be ok once it creates a new account though.

Hahaha you're right enough mate!

Just needs to rebrand itself as WollofWollof, noone will suspect a thing :D

Ive heard and believe there is actually a Celtic fan made it onto the admin team due in the main to his years of posts numbering the tens of thousands.

:anguish:

That would have been an improvement! :P Seriously though there was a poster who had about 10,000 posts who was outed as one of them. What a sad bastard he must have been.