Improving Ibrox Atmosphere ?

Get the team to play regular good football, play exciting talents like ness, wylde and hutton.... get rid of morons like Edu and Fleck... for a start...

Stoke city play arguably the worst style of football in Britain yet they have one of the loudest stadiums

Stoke city play arguably the worst style of football in Britain yet they have one of the loudest stadiums

Fairly sure they don't play the worst style of football in Britian (by a long,long way) and pretty confident they don't have one of the loudest stadiums either.

Fairly sure they don't play the worst style of football in Britian (by a long,long way) and pretty confident they don't have one of the loudest stadiums either.

They do have the loudest stadium according to skysports

(tu) Their football style is nowhere near as bad as people still make it out to be

They do have the loudest stadium according to skysports

No I think you'll find that one day some eejit turned up with recording equiptment to measure the db level of the fans at the ground singing "Dellilah" sp? (Dont know why they sing that)

Having relocated to the North West and living 15 mins from the ground I have attended a few games in the away stand as a guest of some friends.

They have a crap stadium that aint much bigger than Easter Road and the main reason they all think its loud is the design of the stadium and the acoustics of the roofing etc,

It is mainly made up of one main stand, and the other three stands near enough make one stand ( 3/4 of a bowl stadium)

I wouldnt say they play the worst football in the world, but its all long ball after long ball, and hoofed into the air.

If anyone is offered the chance to attend a Stoke City game, ehm decline!!