Madjid Bougherra Interested In Moving To Neuchatel Xamax

Broxi1872

Madjid Bougherra today revealed he would be interested in moving to Swiss side Neuchatel Xamax.

The Algerian defender is the only key first-team player new Rangers owner Craig Whyte is allowing to leave the club this summer after insisting Allan McGregor and Steven Davis are not for sale.

Bougherra, left, still has a year to run on his current deal and has admitted he could remain in Glasgow for a final campaign before leaving on a Bosman deal.

Rangers, however, aren’t prepared to lose his services without receiving a transfer fee and are keen to cash in on the defender before the start of the season. Neuchatel have just been taken over by Chechen billionaire Bulat Chagaev and are believed to be ready to table a £40,000-a-week offer to try and entice Bougherra.

And Bougherra said: “I would study it as I would study all the offers that come to me.

“What is certain is I will consider the sporting aspects in any decision I will take.

“However, I am not aware of any such offer from Neuchatel.

“I know absolutely nothing about it and I can’t speak about something I know nothing of.”

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/bougherra-open-to-swiss-switch-1.1107998

"I know absolutely nothing about it and I can't speak about something I know nothing of."

....and this translates to Bougherra interested in move to Naughty Xmas ???

FFS

Don't have a go at me, cry baby.

Don't have a go at me, cry baby.

Wind your neck in ya muppet.

Where did it say in my post I was having a go at you?

It should be obvious to anyone with at least half a brain that considering I quoted a sentence from the article and the articles headline that my point was against the newspaper.

Obviously you dont fall into the 'at least half a brain' category.

where did they get a billionaire owner from??

surely the spl and rangers are bigger financially than a swiss team. if aj had done the job he was ment to do then we might of had a billionaire chechen owner.

btw im happy we have mr whyte. just pointing out how bad a job aj done at finding a new owner.

Wind your neck in ya muppet.

Where did it say in my post I was having a go at you?

It should be obvious to anyone with at least half a brain that considering I quoted a sentence from the article and the articles headline that my point was against the newspaper.

Obviously you dont fall into the 'at least half a brain' category.

Yeah, insult my intelligence :rolleyes:

Why are you LOAN Ranger anyway? Shouldn't it be Lone Ranger?

Yeah, insult my intelligence :rolleyes:

Why are you LOAN Ranger anyway? Shouldn't it be Lone Ranger?

Sigh.....

I dont need to insult your intelligence whilst your doing it yourself.

Loan Ranger is what we adults would call a play on words - made in jest referring to the amount of loan players weve had the last season or so.

The fact I am needing to explain that says it all...

He seems to think Arsenal or Liverpool will make an offer, where in reality the only kind of teams who will want him are Stoke and WBA.

Agreed. Only team I've heard make an offer was QPR and they wanted him for 600k. Even that was ages ago and came to nothing.

Sigh.....

I dont need to insult your intelligence whilst your doing it yourself.

Loan Ranger is what we adults would call a play on words - made in jest referring to the amount of loan players weve had the last season or so.

The fact I am needing to explain that says it all...

Or you could be on loan?

Hahahahaha good riddance please let him go.

If he doesn't want to be here then just let him for and get money for him from a team who won't be playing in Europe year in year out :lol: !

I wish people would actually read articles before posting pish.

Massive club that Neuchatel Xamax :lol:

What an honour to post here ! My respects to you all!

Once we've beaten Celtic 5-1 btw.

So I don't agree with your (ironical) comment. Please find my explanations below :

Excuse my french

What an honour to post here ! My respects to you all!

Once we've beaten Celtic 5-1 btw.

So I don't agree with your (ironical) comment. Please find my explanations below :

Excuse my french

Welcome , we remember the 5-1 btw , what a good result that was :) . you Won't sign bougerra though has stated he'llonly leave to England and its not money that is motivating him as he allegedly turned down 35k a week in Qatar (tu)