Madjid Bougherra Interested In Moving To Neuchatel Xamax

Broxi1872

Bougherra doesnt realise Rangers will be the biggest club he'll ever play for, the only person that thinks bougherra can make it a top top team, is bougherra. :lol:

He'd be found out in ten minutes. Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is as slow as fuck? SPL level? Yes. Championship? Maybe. Anywhere else? fucked.

He'd be found out in ten minutes. Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is as slow as fuck? SPL level? Yes. Championship? Maybe. Anywhere else? fucked.

Boogie isn't slow <cr>

Although he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

What an honour to post here ! My respects to you all!

Once we've beaten Celtic 5-1 btw.

So I don't agree with your (ironical) comment. Please find my explanations below :

Excuse my french

Welcome to the forum :uk:

Bougherra has told us repeatedly that he would only move to a bigger club. Your club however isn't a bigger club than Rangers therefore I don't think he would be interested in a team like yourselves, no disrespect.

Bougherra will goto an average EPL or Ligue 1 team who aren't in Europe in my opinion. He isn't quite as good as he thinks he is.

Boogie isn't slow <cr>

Although he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

He is. Slow and cumbersome. Watch him trying to chase strikers, it's like a pig chasing a whippet.

Madjid Bougherra says he has no plans to quit Ibrox.

The Algerian ace was this week linked with a move to Swiss side Neuchatel Xamax, but he said: "I have not negotiated with any club.

"I am on holiday with my family and I have completely forgotten about football.

"There has been no offers for me and I will be back in Glasgow for pre-season training."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3658596/Bid-to-Bag-Al-repelled-by-Gers.html

He is. Slow and cumbersome. Watch him trying to chase strikers, it's like a pig chasing a whippet.

Are you sure you're not mixing him up with David Weir? Seriously mate, you are the first person I've ever heard suggest Bougherra is slow. He is liable to lapses of concentration and over elaboration, though, which I think might get him found out at the very highest level.

What an honour to post here ! My respects to you all!

Once we've beaten Celtic 5-1 btw.

So I don't agree with your (ironical) comment. Please find my explanations below :

Excuse my french

I had the great pleasure of attending that game

Xamax's new owner is a proper weirdo.

He wants to rename the team after a region of Chechnya, he fired ALL the non-playing staff, he allegedly told a couple of the players at half time during the Swiss Cup final (2-0 down to Sion) that he was going to kill them.....

Must be a relative of that twat at Hertz.