The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

Strange one. We probably don't have that much money to spend so why have we pinpointed a left back as a position worthy of our limited funds?

Even though this will probably be Papac's last season for us, I wouldn't be too keen on us spending decent money on Wallace. Also, he isn't that good.

We desparately need a left back. Papac is dependable but a modern full back should offer so much more. That said, I'm not sure Wallace is the answer. Might be worth a punt though, certainly not dead against this.

Not the greatest left back we could be buying, but if he's on the cheap and is coming in as a squad player, we could do a lot worse.

I think he would improve a fair bit with our coaches and facilities, and he has a fair bit more pace than Sasa so he would be a good option if we're playing sides with plenty of pace down the right.

Think he is criminally underrated by many of our fans, maybe overrated by others.

The lad had potential and would have been a fantastic signing a year or two ago , however due to the injury last year and before is he worth the risk?

Would arguably rather go for Dixon of Dundee United whom would be cheaper.

We won't get any player from the spl who is cheaper. These clubs will all demand more money, than what the player is worth.