The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

The main question for me is, can Lee Wallace improve enough to replace Papac in a years time if he signs?

The management team appear to believe so. I'm undecided, I don't think he's a particularly great player right now but maybe we could improve him over this current season?

Wallace is no better than Papac.

I imagine Wallace would just be back up for Papac. If Ally is considering playing Wallace on the wing, and if it's true Hearts are asking for £3m, we should turn our attentions to Estigarribia.

Gers face opposition in their quest to sign Hearts left-back Lee Wallace after Wolves renewed their interest in the Scotland star.

McCoist has already had two offers rejected for Wallace with Wolves boss Mick McCarthy now set to reignite an interest which was first revealed last season.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3677567/Gregsys-vow-to-stay-at-Rangers.html#ixzz1RBIQJwCp

A like Wallace as a player think get him cheap enough few good years with the champions and he would establish him self as our no1 left back and also for Scotland and we would be able to make a decent profit on him