The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

£1.5m

are you having a laugh.we offer £400k for Miller and 3 times that for an average full back who IMO isn't as good as what we have.

I despair

Lee Wallace is the best full back in Scotland - He has been unfortunate with his achillies injury.

Remember seeing him playing for Scotland (I know I know) and thought we should be right in the market for this lad.

A defence of Wallace Cuellar Bougherra and Whittaker with Shagger behind them would be phenomenal.

Lee Wallace is the best full back in Scotland - He has been unfortunate with his achillies injury.

Remember seeing him playing for Scotland (I know I know) and thought we should be right in the market for this lad.

A defence of Wallace Cuellar Bougherra and Whittaker with Shagger behind them would be phenomenal.

so he walks right into papac's spot in the team?

no chance

so he walks right into papac's spot in the team?

no chance

No?

Quite literally Papac's biggest fan (ask Fishtank :D !) but there's nothing like a bit of healthy competition for places.

Papac is only on a years deal. Its taken Whitt / Naisy / Laff 2/3 years to settle into our side. We are building a squad for the future, building a team for the future while currently winning 3 titles in a row and making a no bad effort of it in Europe.

Just because we sign a full back doesnt mean he with automatically replace Papac, we are building a squad.

Who's saying he walks straight into Papac's position? Papac needs competition at LB. Wallace is a good player who will only strengthen our squad, his performances for Scotland have been outstanding.

I don't know why some people on here are so against us signing Scottish players, when they're the one of the major reason we've been successful in the past 4 years.