The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

I'm working with lee wallaces best mate and he's told me Wallace phoned him half an hour ago telling him he's on his way to Murray park !!!

No way mate seriously?

Did he say anything about price?

Lee Wallace is the best full back in Scotland - He has been unfortunate with his achillies injury.

Remember seeing him playing for Scotland (I know I know) and thought we should be right in the market for this lad.

A defence of Wallace Cuellar Bougherra and Whittaker with Shagger behind them would be phenomenal.

Which game for Scotland? Cause he/Scotland were rank in 3 of his 5 caps, and he got injured in another.

He's played very little since his injury so we have no way of telling how his recovery has gone and how it has affected him.

Risky signing.

Considering Papac's head injury, he's unlikely to play much longer than another year or two, I've no issue with bringing Wallace in, and have him play 20 games or so this year, with Papac still doing the bigger games and Wallace learning from more experienced defenders so that when Papac leaves, Wallace is ready to step in.

He'll also provide cover and more options which is exactly what we need.

I'm just laughing at how much people are clutching at straws now :D !

I have known Liam for years outside of this forum and hes not the type to make something like this up!

Who's saying he walks straight into Papac's position? Papac needs competition at LB. Wallace is a good player who will only strengthen our squad, his performances for Scotland have been outstanding.

I don't know why some people on here are so against us signing Scottish players, when they're the one of the major reason we've been successful in the past 4 years.

Which ones?

I have known Liam for years outside of this forum and hes not the type to make something like this up!

Never said he did mate.

Just saying we are all clutching at straws now.

£1.2m is too expensive IMO, not the signing I wanted but... like I said, I we get Cuellar and Goodwillie I'll be delighted pretty much regardless of who else we sign.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Cuellar Papac

Naismith Davis McCulloch Ortiz

Jelavic Goodwillie

now tell me that that team isn't good enough to win the SPL. Would still want a CM from that and is Davidson the one to go there? Not sure.

Which game for Scotland? Cause he/Scotland were rank in 3 of his 5 caps, and he got injured in another.

He's played very little since his injury so we have no way of telling how his recovery has gone and how it has affected him.

Risky signing.

Think it might have actually been the one he got injured in, don't take much interest in Scotland if I am honest.

He stood out for me, an honest opinion on an honest player !

STVkeith Keith Downie

Hearts accept Rangers' bid for Lee Wallace. The defender in Glasgow for medical. Fee of £1.5million. sport.STV.tv

I tend to believe Keith Downie, who used to work for Rangers TV when it used to be on.

I'm guessing he'll have some contacts within the club.

£1.2m is too expensive IMO, not the signing I wanted but... like I said, I we get Cuellar and Goodwillie I'll be delighted pretty much regardless of who else we sign.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Cuellar Papac

Naismith Davis McCulloch Ortiz

Jelavic Goodwillie

now tell me that that team isn't good enough to win the SPL. Would still want a CM from that and is Davidson the one to go there? Not sure.

We should have Hutton for holding midfield.

£1.5 million for a LB, a position we dont need to spend money, who only has a year left on his contract. Jesus fuckin wept.

Do we not sell of our players for peanuts when they only have a year left on their contract, yet were giving Hearts 1.5million for Wallace?

Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

Lee Wallace could also be on his way to Rangers in a £1.2m deal #RFC

Aye, he was on the ball with that one.

Imagine how good this guy could be as Mystic Meg if he only knew how to read what was already on Fans' forums?