The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

Nearer to £5m, and that will get us a decent/good SPL striker who has potential to be very good, a mid table SPL level left back and an injured centre-half who has barely kicked a ball in his proper position.

U seem to disagree with every player we are linked with. Who would u suggest we go after?

I think Wallace, at the right price, would be a good addition to the squad. Our squad is thin and needs bulked up.

No chance would Papac have stayed if he wasn't going to be first choice, and i doubt we'd even have offered him a contract if that was the case. Think Wallace is slightly too good to be a Foster-esque backup player so left wing seems quite plausible.

I think he'll offer more to our all round play than papac imo. Papac gets a fucking nosebleed once hes past the halfway line, wallace is a bit more forward thinking. I'd be happy with him goodwillie and cuellar.

:anguish:

Celtc go out and find Izaguirre , and we are resorting to Lee Wallace

Not good enough for me

Who will no doubt end up costing double.

There are better players out there, players within our budget.

Fine young-ish player, good physique and the potential to develop, especially with better players round about him. At the right price, could be a useful player to have. IMO similar to a left sided Whittaker before he left Hibs.

Never been a fan of him and he is injured far too often.

If we can get him for around £500,000 he might turn out to be a decent back up to Papac but there is no way Hearts and Romanov will accept such a low offer even though he is in the final year of his contract.

No chance would Papac have stayed if he wasn't going to be first choice, and i doubt we'd even have offered him a contract if that was the case. Think Wallace is slightly too good to be a Foster-esque backup player so left wing seems quite plausible.

I don't think the question of being first choice would have been spoken about when Papac was discussing his contract as there was no real alternative to him. Totally agree that wallace is too good to be a backup player. Left back, left wing or wing back is possible. (tu)

Need to see if he signs first though.

6 pages before someone felt the need to mention him.

Not bad by RM standars.

Fuck izaguirre.

Whether you like it or not, we need to be, and I want us to be better than them

That means putting in more effort with signings, and finding better players

Fine young-ish player, good physique and the potential to develop, especially with better players round about him. At the right price, could be a useful player to have. IMO similar to a left sided Whittaker before he left Hibs.

I totally agree and we only have one left back in papac so we need cover. Maybe Ally see's Papac as a centre back or at least cover at CB