Craig Whyte On Ssn Shortly

TeamHero

Bargain imo. I'd have thought they'd have been after up to 3x that amount. I'm actually pretty excited and optimistic about the deal - considering I would never have dreamt of this 2 months ago. I'd bite there hand off at £3mil.

In a nutshell.

When I saw it actually getting discussed on SSN for the first time I nearly shot my load. The dream scenario would be a fit-again Madjid Bougherra signing a new deal and pairing up at the back with Carlos Cuellar.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting who he chooses to speak to, is he sending out a message not to bite the hand that puts food on the journo`s plate

It was noted mate

I think the the msg to the red tops Is "think before you speak or indeed print"

Mr whyte doesn't suffer fools gladly by the sounds of it

i jst watched it i think he comes across well some of his answers are a bit short lol, but he seems no mug compared to murray and sticks up for the fans and the club about time i say :praise:

To me is is very apparent why this guy is a successful business man - he will crush any fecker that gets in his way, which is great news for us.

I can see genuine excitement and joy just talking about The Rangers and of course The Gaffer - you can see he adores him as we all do. Quite funny hearing him and Jim getting themselves in a froth about the Gers - it was like me and the mates blethering in the pub. Great to see!!

His accent is fantastic :lol:

He comes across well and i for one am excited for the future under Whyte.

Good times ahead for the bears :21:

Im not up his arse or anything but I think he comes across as struggling to contain his excitment at being the owner.

Not a bad thing imo.