smith over strachan

kirkiebear

I dont think Strapon will be there come next season.

I think your right.

A lot of the fans have never took to him and the Gravesen and Riorden situations don't seem to be helping.

I hope he is tho, he and his team are a f*cken joke!!

:rfcbl6:

MuffGer, Strachan WILL be there next year - we both know it.

Not too sure on that one, think he could be offski!

Kinda like that he tries to be a different interview but all the same, it is easily seen that the man has flaws and doesn't think well under pressure. By the sounds of the phone ins the Celtic fans are beginning to realize this too. I actually hope he stays in the job another few years for if the league came down to the wire the next 2 seasons I know which Old Firm boss I would pick to handle himself better in that situation

No way will he leave after winning two leagues on the trot and getting to the last 16. They are not going to sack him and why would he leave under his own volition?

Nah he will be there next season and he will be shown up for the pish manager that I believe him to be. He will be put in the shade next season and be gone at some point in the season after that

Again strachan tries to dodge answering questions by coming out with unfunny jokes, comparing him to walt shows the difference between a real legend and a wannabe who needs to grow up.

Horrible wee man but he bullied the officials into giving them penalty that never was yesterday by his comments last week that they were owed 14 penalties !

Strachans had an easy time of it so far...

Next season he will have to prove his worth. Celtic fans aren't even behind him now due to dropping points and being a really bad tactician.

His use of substitutions are horriblely timed, and his use of the players he has is ridiculous.

WS will show him a thing or two in the next OF game, aswell as next season.

We have already seen strachan panic buying already, efforts for Scott McDonald, and soon to be Brown, "we got money, we can buy out our problems".. but we've all seen thats not how it works in the SPL.