Absolute Joke

Why are we missing out on targets that we have publicly came out and said we are interested in first hemed the spain then conway to cardiff now it looks like goodwillie could be going to cardiff to ?

After ally coming out and saying he wants to get all his signings ion sooner rather than later.

A just hope we dnt just turn in to a laughing stock

How anyone can consider not signing the first 2 an "abso joke" is beyond me. We offered Hemed 4X his existing wage and he rejected it because he's a greedy fuck, and we didn't even offer Conway anything :lol:

Have to agree with the op to some extent. You would expect business to be conducted like this pre takeover. I expected us to have no problems with transfers under new management. I do find how things are currently going a little disappointing.

Have to agree with the op to some extent. You would expect business to be conducted like this pre takeover. I expected us to have no problems with transfers under new management. I do find how things are currently going a little disappointing.

couldn't argue with that

How anyone can consider not signing the first 2 an "abso joke" is beyond me. We offered Hemed 4X his existing wage and he rejected it because he's a greedy fuck, and we didn't even offer Conway anything :lol:

Hemed joined Mallorca for a lot less than what we offered him. Greedy fuck? No. Ambitious? Yes. Valencia, Villareal, Sevilla, Barca and Real Madrid? Celtic, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen? It's an easy one for me.

Hemed joined Mallorca for a lot less than what we offered him. Greedy fuck? No. Ambitious? Yes. Valencia, Villareal, Sevilla, Barca and Real Madrid? Celtic, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen? It's an easy one for me.

So he was offered a lot less than £4k per week ? He was being offered 3 times as much abroad.

He did leave for a lot less but he'll be battling relegation this season. Next season, Benidorm, Tenerife and Granada? Or, a chance to win leagues titles, domestic cups, and play in the Champions League against teams like, Man Utd, Ac Milan, Barca, Bayern Munich. The choice he made actually astounds me TBH.

We are not a laughing stock we are in a new era with new people in charge from the manager to the owner. We should not be discussing potential transfers in public. I have never seen Rangers so open.

i agree never known a club to come out and say we are after so n so keep its all quiet then once he signed then come out say we got him ect

all ur doing with being soo open is letting other clubs come after the player u want

i agree never known a club to come out and say we are after so n so keep its all quiet then once he signed then come out say we got him ect

all ur doing with being soo open is letting other clubs come after the player u want

Even if we kept quiet over transfer targets what would stop agents / media etc from divulging any news.

As for Hemed, his agent said we offered the better financial deal but the player opted to play in La Liga (No Surprise) and Conway wasn't offered a deal.

We have offers in for three players that we know of and these are ongoing.

Re-Goodwillie, Cardiff could offer any amount but if the player doesn't want to go there it makes no difference.

(tu)