Absolute Joke

Never enjoyed Rangers conducting their business in the glare of publicity preferred it when it has a done deal and the player was then paraded in front of the cameras. Unfortunately the fans now clamour for every little piece of information which usually leads to disappointment even when there is only a fraction of true in it.

I dont know about anyone else but I would play for the gers for nowt these so called players that are being linked with us then signing for other teams are not the type of player i want to see in our jersey they are nothing but money grabbers so IMO im not losing ant sleep over them. Although i agree it would be nice to see at least one getting over the finishing line with a signing

I dont know about anyone else but I would play for the gers for nowt these so called players that are being linked with us then signing for other teams are not the type of player i want to see in our jersey they are nothing but money grabbers so IMO im not losing ant sleep over them. Although i agree it would be nice to see at least one getting over the finishing line with a signing

I think most people on here would play for Rangers for free, but maybe apart from Goodwillie (rumours), not one of the players we have been linked has supported us. Why should we expect any player to just join us. Hamed joined Mallorca cos he got alot more money offered to him and will be playing in a much more prestigous league. Conway has played in the SPL for a few seasons now, is not a Ger, and has a new challenge down south playing against 23 teams + rather than only 12-15 diferent teams in Scotland. Never mind hes gonna rake ina few more bob.

I agree with the OP. I dont mind being linked with so many players and losing out of them, but for Whyte, Mccoist, and Smith to speak so openly about Danns, Hemed, Cuellar, Goodwillie, Wilson, Bartley and now we have lost out on the first two, with the others just dragging, its not the best way to do business. Whats the point in declaring interest public, then dragging heals.

I dont really care or think we're being made a laughing stock, but the management need to realise coming out decalring interest in players, then for that player to head to teams like Mallorca, Leicester City, and Cardiff is going to annoy fans to an extent.

Unless it's a done deal, i dont want to hear from the management on a single direct player in the media. Its more about infuriating the fans rather than down south or accross the city thinking we're a laughing stock in my opinion.

given how open whyte has been, i think it would serve him well to come out and explain why we are losing out to mid table championship clubs and relegation contenders in la liga...

If he was to come out and let us know that these players were low on priority and were offered low wages and we have better options we are exploring i might buy it, but at the moment it appears that hemed, danns and conway were part of allys squad rebuilding and he has lost out on all three...pretty embarrassed i have to say...

given how open whyte has been, i think it would serve him well to come out and explain why we are losing out to mid table championship clubs and relegation contenders in la liga...

If he was to come out and let us know that these players were low on priority and were offered low wages and we have better options we are exploring i might buy it, but at the moment it appears that hemed, danns and conway were part of allys squad rebuilding and he has lost out on all three...pretty embarrassed i have to say...

I dont even see it as being embarrassed. I just dont think theres anything wrong with the management talking in the press about 'signings', but there is no need to directly quote single players. Alot of people are saying that if we dont say anything then the press will anyway, but we have been linked with many players this close season which have then been confirmed to be void. Berra and Rafaloiv for example.

I've never been one apart from the takeover saga to ask for answers cos i trust in Rangers.

Have a rep. Think you've got it spot on there m8.