Rangers Document.

krissg910

its a secret.

i seen it on twitter and didnt have a clue what it is.

ive sinced googled the form and its all links for that taxcase shite site that come up. aint gona waste my time reading any of them as they just spout alot of shit.

just wondered if any1 on here had any info on it.

An MGo5 is a memorandum of satisfaction - which in turn is a Lender's written statement that the mortgage on an asset or property has been discharged (satisfied) by payment in full of all owed sum.

Its summit to do with shares - (section 888 of the company blah blah)

So I would assume its documentation that for the payment of shares bought?

An MGo5 is a memorandum of satisfaction - which in turn is a Lender's written statement that the mortgage on an asset or property has been discharged (satisfied) by payment in full of all owed sum.

cheers m8.

(tu)

The entries changed:

1. Rangers FC have zero debt

2. WATP

3. FTP

It would appears that the form MG05 relates to overseas companies and secured debentures, it would now appear that some other financial entity is attempting to secure monies owed, and/or not yet paid as per any agreement.

http://www.companies-house.gov.uk/forms/generalForms/OS_MG05_particulars_of_an_issue_of_secured_debentures_in_a_series_for_an_overseas_company.pdf

With all due respect, that's nonsense. (tu)

That's actually a legal document, not enough to have it removed, but not far off what would be a major breach in data protection.

With what happened with Bain today, this'll have something to do with it.

If i could say more i would, though take my word on it. (tu)

It may or may not be nonsense, also there may be a small s missing from the end of the form number, which would make it MG05s, pointing to a removal from floating charge. Whatever it is, I believe it is to do with season tickets, someone is not happy as to structure, hence the Court being involved, as a matter of record.

http://tinyurl.com/6aj3mw5

I can assure. Your first post was nonsense.

That's actually a legal document, not enough to have it removed, but not far off what would be a major breach in data protection.

It's a document lodged with the court of session that anyone would be entitled to view. Back in the day there used to be large boards that you could walk in off the street and peruse (If you had nothing better to do) but probably these days you have to go and ask someone.

It's a document lodged with the court of session that anyone would be entitled to view. Back in the day there used to be large boards that you could walk in off the street and peruse (If you had nothing better to do) but probably these days you have to go and ask someone.

yeah the walls of court...but before it get's to that stage Sheriff Officer's deal with it.

I'll let you off this time ;):pipe: What you doing the morra, up for a game with the HSV lads?

Working tommorow mate :(

If you banned me i would be very unhappy with you and i would start a revolution on here :sherlock: