Mikel Arteta

johnw

Met him at the waterpark in magaluf on monday and got my pic taken with him, it wasnt till i looked back at the pic that i noticed the big scar down the middle of his chest.. any1 know what happened?? sorry if this shouldnt be in here.

Met him at the waterpark in magaluf on monday and got my pic taken with him, it wasnt till i looked back at the pic that i noticed the big scar down the middle of his chest.. any1 know what happened?? sorry if this shouldnt be in here.

He said his heart belonged at Rangers, so we kept it when he left.

He underwent masonic heart surgery before his stay at Rangers so that he'd fit in, being a Catholic and that, which is clearly unacceptable.

Did you ask him how his homesickness was? that year back in Spain then down the road to England.....

I remember the night we played Linfield at Windsor in 2003, our website ran a story about how Arteta had demanded a transfer

Then the next day he said it was all lies and the club was trying to sell him behind his back

I know who i believe and it's not Martin Bain

I remember the night we played Linfield at Windsor in 2003, our website ran a story about how Arteta had demanded a transfer

Then the next day he said it was all lies and the club was trying to sell him behind his back

I know who i believe and it's not Martin Bain

He was on £35k a week apparantly. And in that summer there was wage cuts and everything.

Surely that was a factor.