A Bad Result For Rangers

Craigy

When we get a bad result for example how do you take it?

Personally it affects my attitude, if Rangers win then i am in a happy mood and if we don't then i am a right grumpy bassa! I know people say it's just a game but i take a bad result very badly and really really seriously.

I dont take it well at all. If we fail to win I go in a stinking mood and snap at people. If we get beat by celtic, my family, friends and girlfriend no not to speak to me for the rest of the day. I'm pist off for days!

Love walking about in my Rangers top after an Old Firm defeat as this town is full of tims, they say something and you can let your anger out.

I dont take it well at all. If we fail to win I go in a stinking mood and snap at people. If we get beat by celtic, my family, friends and girlfriend no not to speak to me for the rest of the day. I'm pist off for days!

Love walking about in my Rangers top after an Old Firm defeat as this town is full of tims, they say something and you can let your anger out.

Same :D:lol:

Getting beat of any team in Scotland is embarrassing and I struggle through the week with people pounding me.

That don't sound too good... :lol:

I just suffer in silence as my wife just does not understand. No Tims or wind-ups to worry about though.

My thoughts are usually to be mad at certain players as I've normally watched the game or the manager if I feel the selection was OFF. It really annoys me that we have so many duffers in our squad just now.

If we win, I'm the happiest sod you'll ever meet. If we lose or draw, I'm one crabbit bassa!

:D Ditto that, m8. Wifie and kids steer well clear of me while I'm watching the match - especially if it's against that Green mob.

If we win, I'm the happiest sod you'll ever meet. If we lose or draw, I'm one crabbit bassa!

:D Ditto that, m8. Wifie and kids steer well clear of me while I'm watching the match - especially if it's against that Green mob.

:lol:

I have been questioned by my gf as to how shouting and swearing at the radio / tv is going to accomplish anything as 'they cant hear you'. Makes me feel better though! :craphead:

I have been questioned by my gf as to how shouting and swearing at the radio / tv is going to accomplish anything as 'they cant hear you'. Makes me feel better though! :craphead:

:D Amazing they just cannae see it, no? Of course we all know for a fact that the players hear and respond to everything we say, no matter where in the world we abide. Our "better halves" are obviously just scoobied, and sadly forever will remain so! :D :D :D

:D Amazing they just cannae see it, no? Of course we all know for a fact that the players hear and respond to everything we say, no matter where in the world we abide. Our "better halves" are obviously just scoobied, and sadly forever will remain so! :D:D:D

They'll never understand the joy of shouting 'what the f*ck you playing at you useless b*st*rd, i could have scored that', shortly before you're jumping up and down celebrating the goal they score 2 minutes later :lol:

When we get a bad result for example how do you take it?

Personally it affects my attitude, if Rangers win then i am in a happy mood and if we don't then i am a right grumpy bassa! I know people say it's just a game but i take a bad result very badly and really really seriously.

totally depressing and just feel like a cloud of gloom has settled down for the whole day...doubly so if we played poorly as well and there are no redeeming factors eg outplayed the opposition or hit the post several time...