A Bad Result For Rangers

Craigy

when we lose/play badly, i tend not to talk for the rest of the evening and feel pretty low for the next couple days, i dont talk or join in with the singing on the bus home (sometimes i dont know how others can keep on singing but it cheers them up). I dont really have to endure taunts from many people because a few of my mates arent in to football that much but the ones that are tend not to let bad results go as miss without having a little taunt. meh, it can be hard to explain, i just dont like the feeling when we lose :(

1st thing I do is switch off the mobile phone, cuz there's a lot o THEM got ma number and are still lookin for payback for 9IAR!

Then I tend to sit in front o the telly crushin beer cans and mutterin oaths under ma breath about the shite they put on the effin telly these days! (mad)

And that's if we draw. The wife reckons I'm much worse if we lose! (beer) (gun)

If we win, I'm the happiest sod you'll ever meet. If we lose or draw, I'm one crabbit bassa!

:D Ditto that, m8. Wifie and kids steer well clear of me while I'm watching the match - especially if it's against that Green mob.

:lol:

I have been questioned by my gf as to how shouting and swearing at the radio / tv is going to accomplish anything as 'they cant hear you'. Makes me feel better though! :craphead:

:D Amazing they just cannae see it, no? Of course we all know for a fact that the players hear and respond to everything we say, no matter where in the world we abide. Our "better halves" are obviously just scoobied, and sadly forever will remain so! :D:D:D

They'll never understand the joy of shouting 'what the f*ck you playing at you useless b*st*rd, i could have scored that', shortly before you're jumping up and down celebrating the goal they score 2 minutes later :lol:

Thou speaketh the truth, oh Sage! Think I'll point out this thread to my lovely wife who is convinced I'm the only male on the planet that acts the way I do watching the footie.

And she says I need to get out more... :rolleyes: