Well Said That Man!

Muff

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

"I am of Rangers and I'll stay of Rangers until I die"

A part that is particularly relevant to our present situation and indeed to recent events on this forum:

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity".

A part that is particularly relevant to our present situation and indeed to recent events on this forum:

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity".

you get a lot of insanity on msgs forums thats for sure hehe

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

I'd have that read out over the Tannoy before a game then belt out Follow Follow just as the teams walk out. It would be brilliant.

I'd have that read out over the Tannoy before a game then belt out Follow Follow just as the teams walk out. It would be brilliant.

Fantastic Idea (tu)

Got to agree with David.

Can you imagine some of the prima dona arseholes who have had the fortune to wear the royal blue recently in Mr. Struths era. They wouldn't have stood a chance.

And the same with big Jock.....I will have yer jugular

Got to agree with David.

Can you imagine some of the prima dona arseholes who have had the fortune to wear the royal blue recently in Mr. Struths era. They wouldn't have stood a chance.

And the same with big Jock.....I will have yer jugular

AMEN tae both of ye! (clap)