Some Positive News

RFC55

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110627/huge-demand-for-season-tickets_2254024_2382209

Well done to everyone who has been able to purchase a season ticket. The numbers are up from last year and i expect a few more will purchase tickets towards the end of the month and the start of next month.

I myslef will be getting my ST as funds now dictate i can go, so im looking forward to next season and making it number 55!

Well done bears, No surrender

Good news, hopefully Ibrox will be a bit more full than it was at times last season (tu)

Tbh mate if we have another winter like last year i wouldnt blame people for staying away :lol: minus 10 etc :disappointment:

Tbh mate if we have another winter like last year i wouldnt blame people for staying away :lol: minus 10 etc :disappointment:

Aye, bad times :lol: Having to wear about 4 layers of clothing and you're still baltic :(

I used my pals season ticket aswell, right down the front of the Govan :disappointment:

Fucking freezing.

:disappointment:

I was probably quite lucky, the two old boys who sit beside me were there and the usual group who sit behind me were there too ! Had a bit of body heat :lol:

The cup game against Hamilton when Niguez missed then scored a pen was one of the coldest games ever, plus I was sitting in the East Enclosure that game, was so breezy :(

That was the worst I've ever felt at a game :anguish:

Spent about £20 on hats, gloves and scarves outside the ground :lol: Could've been warm in the house watching it on the tele aswell :(

That was the worst I've ever felt at a game :anguish:

Spent about £20 on hats, gloves and scarves outside the ground :lol: Could've been warm in the house watching it on the tele aswell :(

I dont think it helped the stadium was half empty... the warmest part of the ground was the wee corner in the copland where the fan groups met up bouncing around for 90 minutes, I was so jealous!

Cold nights at Ibrox, I can remember the Dunfermline game :lol::anguish:

The friendly against AC Milan is easily the coldest I've experienced at Ibrox. :anguish:

The friendly against AC Milan is easily the coldest I've experienced at Ibrox. :anguish:

I was at that game and I can't remember the cold at all. I was right up the back of Govan Rear.

I was nice and sheltered.

LML.

I was at that game and I can't remember the cold at all. I was right up the back of Govan Rear.

I was nice and sheltered.

LML.

It had been snowing for a week at least and the ice was terrible. I'll never forget it because Edu had a blinder, Inzaghi was absolutely tiny, The Papac scored, and Dida was getting absolute pelters from some guy behind me in the Broomloan Front because he was wearing goalie bottoms. :lol:

He even turned round at one point because he couldn't believe everyone was laughing at him.

It had been snowing for a week at least and the ice was terrible. I'll never forget it because Edu had a blinder, Inzaghi was absolutely tiny, The Papac scored, and Dida was getting absolute pelters from some guy behind me in the Broomloan Front because he was wearing goalie bottoms. :lol:

He even turned round at one point because he couldn't believe everyone was laughing at him.

:lol:

Edu was amazing that day, nearly as good as Kaka.

:lol:

Edu was amazing that day, nearly as good as Kaka.

That's another thing. I'll never forget the number of people who did giving Kaka a standing ovation for his goal. Tremendous thing to see at Ibrox.