Did Anyone See, Mccoist On Ssn There?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is seriously getting beyond a fucking joke! miss out on hemed because we're too slow, miss out on danns because we're too slow.

Now, the rangers fan who has been destined to join the club for about 2 years now will also be lost because we cant fucking be bothered to put a bid in.

Whyte: "No, No Cardiff, please, after you."

This is seriously getting beyond a fucking joke! miss out on hemed because we're too slow, miss out on danns because we're too slow.

Now, the rangers fan who has been destined to join the club for about 2 years now will also be lost because we cant fucking be bothered to put a bid in.

Whyte: "No, No Cardiff, please, after you."

If he was such a Rangers fan he would not have signed another deal and would have been a free transfer.

we're going to sign this guy, we're going to sign that guy, we have funds to get most of the players on the list we are working through, me and whyte are working together and going through the list right now.

STOP TALKING TO THE FUCKING MEDIA AND SIGN THE BASTARDING PLAYERS

hearts signed pretty much 7 players within a week while were to busy fannying about with the media, me personaly wouldn't sign any of them thats been touted i'd sign untapped talent from europe

hearts signed pretty much 7 players within a week while were to busy fannying about with the media, me personaly wouldn't sign any of them thats been touted i'd sign untapped talent from europe

Don't you think that's a little easier said than done? Unless you're thinking of using the FM database.

A would say we are being patient seeing as we have lost out on atleast 3 players we were heavily linked with. Having a small amount of funding for transfers we should really of been making the most of bosman deals. Still trust ally to get a good team together tho.

Are the Mehdia Phone hacking Mcoist and Whytes Mobile Phones, they seem to know everything about our Targets and Salaries offered to very ordinary Players.

They dont need to hack their phones, they are telling the world every day at press conferences and interviews what we are upto.

:anguish:

If Goodwillie was a Rangers Man, he wouldn't have signed another deal at Dundee Utd. He would have run his last season down and joined us for whatever terms he deemed acceptable.

Conway's a celtic man, and probably knows what it would be like if he joined us and didnae score a hat trick in every game.

Hemed chose a Spanish club over us as he felt this to be a better move. He's not too far away from home playing in Spain either so this might have had an impact on his decision.

I'm as frustrated as the rest of you about our lack of signings, but I don't really think we can blame the club for any of these three.

If Goodwillie was a Rangers Man, he wouldn't have signed another deal at Dundee Utd. He would have run his last season down and joined us for whatever terms he deemed acceptable.

Conway's a celtic man, and probably knows what it would be like if he joined us and didnae score a hat trick in every game.

Hemed chose a Spanish club over us as he felt this to be a better move. He's not too far away from home playing in Spain either so this might have had an impact on his decision.

I'm as frustrated as the rest of you about our lack of signings, but I don't really think we can blame the club for any of these three.

Agree i've said before on the Goodwillie situation he could have put a clause in the contract he signed that left him free to join Rangers for a set fee.

A would say we are being patient seeing as we have lost out on atleast 3 players we were heavily linked with. Having a small amount of funding for transfers we should really of been making the most of bosman deals. Still trust ally to get a good team together tho.

hmm, are you bothered? Hemed & Conway? really? Am really not bothered, who would be unless they just want us to buy more pointless players for the sake of it?

As I posted elsewhere, my thoughts on our transfer dealings are simply this...

Unlike most, i am not overly concerned, also, am quite happy with the way the transfer thing is happening. We arent being held to ransom, and, we arent accepting first offers on our own players. Thank feck! has done my head in for years.

I think Goodwillie would be a good signing, IF he gets his shit together off the park, but, I dont want to pay what that cock up at Tannadice wants for him, same with Lee Wallace (although, I might actually pay more for Wallace than Goodwillie)

The ONLY players we have been tangibly linked with, are, the obvious ones in Scotland, an Ex player (that we will probably get), an ex loanee (again I think we will get), and, a couple of lower standard ones, which we thankfully didnt sign!

I would have been much less impressed if we had sold Whittaker for £300k, and, brought in Conway and Hemed or whatever his name is. Much less! Totally uninspiring signings.

As someone said the other day, am more than certain there are talks in place for players we dont know about, Whyte himself intimated as much when he said he "couldnt say anything about it now" the other week. We actually have scouts now, and, Smith has about a million contacts (and has also stated he has received a ton of calls since he came back), and, McCoist looked at a couple players in South America did he not? No mention of all that in the rags.

Are the Mehdia Phone hacking Mcoist and Whytes Mobile Phones, they seem to know everything about our Targets and Salaries offered to very ordinary Players.

or, heaven forbid, are they just making it up and filing it under "speculation"? haha, and presuming wages/offers? Like they did with Wallace? Where Jefferies even stated he had no idea what the bid was haha. Nah, wouldnt happen that

hmm, are you bothered? Hemed & Conway? really? Am really not bothered, who would be unless they just want us to buy more pointless players for the sake of it?

I understand you not being worried at missing out on them but are you at all worried we were after them in the first instance?

I understand you not being worried at missing out on them but are you at all worried we were after them in the first instance?

Not overly, either way. Conway is a bheast, but, also has "some" talent, so, not surprised. Would have been somewhat remiss for us not to at least enquire, so, brief chat, no offer. Its not "missing out" as everyone keeps making out. Hemed? Dont know anything about him, but, if things are to be believed, he was/is decent, but, wanted more money, so, again, we took a sensible approach I think. Seen way to many expensive flops in my time, and, I think that, while we need bodies, we dont need to be overpaying for them

They thought they were worth more than we did, its not missing out :)

Clearly Smith does not have a clue what the Rangers fans are like :lol:

Clearly he does mate. He knows that he has to asuage panic only a matter of weeks into the transfer period AND a matter of months into new ownership.

I'd say he knows exactly how most are reacting.

Saying cuellar deal will be ongoing and dialogue has taken place between rangers and dundee utd regarding goodwillie but no offer has as yet been made (to his knowledge).

Smith saying fans to be patient.

Aye he's right cos ave been staunin ootside Ross Hall fur a foartnight and not a cunt has had a medical yit ! :sherlock:

Wasn't the Dundee Utd offer made during his first court case? Given what was resting on the outcome, he's have been mental to turn it down.