Hello Hello To My Fellow Bears

the sash

Welcome, wheres the Rangers games shown in Preston these days? Used to be the Lamb and Packet last time I was there.

It was up until about 4 months ago, got new owners now and not too sure if they show them in there anymore. You used to stay in preston?

It was up until about 4 months ago, got new owners now and not too sure if they show them in there anymore. You used to stay in preston?

Yeah mate was at uni there. When I was first there I used to watch the games in the Old Vic then started going to the Lamb and Packet later on.

Yeah mate was at uni there. When I was first there I used to watch the games in the Old Vic then started going to the Lamb and Packet later on.

What you make of Prestons? The last game I watched in there was the cup final against dundee utd when boydy scored that penalty. Didn't know old vic used to show them.

What you make of Prestons? The last game I watched in there was the cup final against dundee utd when boydy scored that penalty. Didn't know old vic used to show them.

Was probably in there myself then, I used to go there till the end of the 2008 season.