New Contract For Healy?

Done nothing wrong in his 6 months here I thought. Was never given a run, but whenever he did come on made decent contributions, scoring, creating or just having a few decent chances from being in decent positions. Nothing wrong with an extra striker in case of injury (tu)

One thing we will get if we sign Healy is a player who will give 100%, hopefully with a bit of game time we will see his ability aswell. I feel he has struggled at previous clubs due to not settling in, think ibrox is the ideal place for him to resurrect his career, just needs to be given a chance.

i think this is a good move. he would take the wage cut and coisty is going to play attacking football so he might just figure into his plans. he gives 110% everytime he's featured so i would like to see him get a second chance.

Cannot believe there are some on here think Healy is a player , probably the same ones who thought Beattie was a good signing . This is now getting tragic that we cant sign players and give new contracts to one donkey after another ...........

An absolute pathetic signing who willbring zero to the side again.

If it wasn't David Healy rangers fan no one would want him.

Totally agree. Healy is nowhere near good enough to play in the SPL never mind for Rangers. He's a failed English lower-league striker who's career scoring record is abysmal.

Surely it would be better to use whatever money being spent on him towards getting one of our signing targets?