Blackpool Tickets

J...R

Just got this email from rangers, just incase anyone didn't get it, all season ticket holders can buy a ticket ( one per seaon ticket holder )

Pre-Season FriendlyBlackpool v RangersTuesday 19 July 7.30pm kick off  

A very limited amount of tickets for the above game will go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am and are only available either in person from Rangers Ticket Centre or via the Rangers hotline on

0871 702 1972^ option 1 then 2.

Tickets will be sold strictly on a first come first serve basis and are restricted to one ticket per season ticket holder. Tickets are priced at £20 Adults, £10 Concessions (over 60) and Juveniles (under 18) £5.  

Terms, conditions and booking fees apply. ^Calls cost 10ppm from a BT landline, mobile and other providers’ charges may vary

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like it , 1 per person is a fecking joke, dont they know we all work hard to be able to afford to go to these matches.

The phone line will be near impossible to get through no doubt, who can just drop everything to go to the ticket office at 10am on a Wednesday. Disgraceful.

The phone line will be near impossible to get through no doubt, who can just drop everything to go to the ticket office at 10am on a Wednesday. Disgraceful.

not me and right now i honestly couldnt give a feck, im only going to germany for a bevvy with casey and john, might not even go to the game......friendlies are bollocks and piss me off

Speak for yourself.

I can phone up for you if you're struggling, mate.

im not going as i think this game will be chaos and last time i drove down to a game (sunderland at roker park) i was raging that everyone was pished and i was sober, i dont want to go thru that again :D

Does anyone know if none season ticket holders have a chance of getting one? Or can you see these all being snapped up? Don't get to see the rangers much and would to go see em!

If you're stuck, Blackpool are doing a hospitality package for £60 which a couple of boys I know are going to. Three course meal, programme etc.

What I'd like tae know is this.

Can anybody get someone else's ST number and home address, and phone up and book a ticket?

If so, who the fuck put these plans in place?

Looks that way, that's why I asked If tickets will be handed out in Blackpool.

Looks that way, that's why I asked If tickets will be handed out in Blackpool.

Will you be going tae the TO, or phoning mate?

I'll need tae phone but it could be a fuckin long day.

Don't be complaining if a sing "I am a Bluenose" all the way tae Blackpool.

Will you be going tae the TO, or phoning mate?

I'll need tae phone but it could be a fuckin long day.

Don't be complaining if a sing "I am a Bluenose" all the way tae Blackpool.

I'll be phoning due to the allocation I doubt there will be any left by the time I get there. Sing what you want, nae pop songs mind!

I'll be phoning due to the allocation I doubt there will be any left by the time I get there. Sing what you want, nae pop songs mind!

Good luck - I'll be phoning as well.

If the worst comes tae the worst, we can get the Hospitality at £60 a skull..........................................................................................:beer1:

Since the hotels a freebie, I'll no grudge a free few hours food and drink tae see the Rangers.

If the worst comes tae the worst, we can get the Hospitality at £60 a skull..........................................................................................:beer1:

Since the hotels a freebie, I'll no grudge a free few hours food and drink tae see the Rangers.

you could be doing with a freebie with the money that big cnut gazza taking off you for linfield :D

you could be doing with a freebie with the money that big cnut gazza taking off you for linfield :D

Aye............................I got quite a wee shock when I found out it was only a day trip at that amount.

Gazza Cook they call him up Tannochside way now.

Mind you, if I'm jumping off the bus at Ayr on the way back, I might get a fiver refund for the unused part of the journey?

Aye............................I got quite a wee shock when I found out it was only a day trip at that amount.

Gazza Cook they call him up Tannochside way now.

Mind you, if I'm jumping off the bus at Ayr on the way back, I might get a fiver refund for the unused part of the journey?

fiver dearer if they are dropping you nearer your house more like

What I'd like tae know is this.

Can anybody get someone else's ST number and home address, and phone up and book a ticket?

If so, who the fuck put these plans in place?

How easy do you reckon it would be to do this? Desperate to go, got a few pals who could probably help me out with it.

It's a cash bar for that price, Gaz.

How easy do you reckon it would be to do this? Desperate to go, got a few pals who could probably help me out with it.

I think there could be a few trying it.

As someone said earlier though, they may hand the tickets out in Blackpool to stop it happening.

If you manage to get a ticket in this way, let me know............................................so I can report ye. :crabflute: