Get Linton Back!

Broxi

we need Linton back making sigs to liven this place up :sherlock:

I was looking through old topics from when I started making sigs because I was bored and to see how my work has progressed since I started making sigs and saw all Lintons threads :praise::lol:

true... so many people have came and gone when i first started there was a god few designers but its only really spooky n jama that still post from back then

i remember a week or so ago I went to something like page 80 and just started looking round old sigs that people made and there were people like Renton, Andy, Kev, ChrissyCollins and stuff making sigs

i remember a week or so ago I went to something like page 80 and just started looking round old sigs that people made and there were people like Renton, Andy, Kev, ChrissyCollins and stuff making sigs

yeh there was a good few lads doing it! mark was another elmastig or somthing as well.. its a bit of a downer that ppl dnt wana make sigs or experement anymore very sad...

yeh there was a good few lads doing it! mark was another elmastig or somthing as well.. its a bit of a downer that ppl dnt wana make sigs or experement anymore very sad...

dont worry I'm planning on sticking around a wee bit ;)

hopefully I keep improving and try to get at least half as good as you lot :lol:

Another thread about me blush.gif

That's 3 now, Member my Messi signature first ever one, was a belter there was this boy desperate to see it after I removed it can't member who.

But who ever saw that one had a great laugh there and then. :lol::lol:

That's 3 now, Member my Messi signature first ever one, was a belter there was this boy desperate to see it after I removed it can't member who.

But who ever saw that one had a great laugh there and then. :lol::lol:

:lol:

as I was looking through the old threads about an hour ago I saw the topic with your first sig and was gutted when I saw it had been removed :(:lol:

But who ever saw that one had a great laugh there and then. :lol: :lol:

i missed it!! was gutted :(

:lol:

as I was looking through the old threads about an hour ago I saw the topic with your first sig and was gutted when I saw it had been removed :(:lol:

i missed it!! was gutted :(

It was horrendous, you will be glad you's missed it....great laugh though :lol: