Fourfourtwo Magazine Needs A Rangers Fan

rangers442

Good evening all. I work for FourFourTwo magazine and we're doing a feature on particularly poor football shirts. No offense meant to be caused, but the away shirts below from the 93/94 and 94/95 season's respectively aren't the greatest! We're looking for a fan who purchased the shirt at the time to give us about 50 words on what they thought of the strip? and what other fans may have also thought of it?

Also, if you'd be able to give us your opinion on your latest away kit as well, that would be great. If you sound interested just drop your email in this thread or drop us a line at contact@fourfourtwo.com

post-57772-0-64201200-1309450121_thumb.j

post-57772-0-70637500-1309450154_thumb.j

post-57772-0-64201200-1309450121_thumb.j

post-57772-0-70637500-1309450154_thumb.j

Good evening all. I work for FourFourTwo magazine and we're doing a feature on particularly poor football shirts. No offense meant to be caused, but the away shirts below from the 93/94 and 94/95 season's respectively aren't the greatest! We're looking for a fan who purchased the shirt at the time to give us about 50 words on what they thought of the strip? and what other fans may have also thought of it?

Also, if you'd be able to give us your opinion on your latest away kit as well, that would be great. If you sound interested just drop your email in this thread or drop us a line at contact@fourfourtwo.com

That blue & orange one is a belter.

its one of those kits, so either 93/94 or 94/95, and then the new one. and it has to be the same person talking about both kits. fancy it? only take 5-10minutes and you'll get your name in the magazine (unless you'd prefer not to be named)

I still have my pink 3rd strip from 1994 or so, as expertly modelled by Basile Boli in a CL match back then. And then hardly worn again as I recall.

I genuinely think it's a great football strip though so fuuuuuck you.