Mcgregor And Whittaker Sign New Deals With The Rangers

Just been told from a very good source that McGregor will sign a new 6 year deal 2moro,and Whittaker wants to go to Turkey,and the full team watched the Haye v Klitscho fight in McCullochs brand new house in Bothwell last night.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so he hasnt signed a new deal then? why make the thread title mcgregor signs new deal.. then straight away mention you have a 'source' that says he will sign tomorrow. this is as bad as the weiss and lovenkrands rumour stuff.

He broke news of Craig Whyte wanting to buy Rangers way before anyone had a sniff of it. He got hammered right enough for the fisrt 6 hours then the papers picked up on it

i also told the forum that McCoist was scouting in South America before anyone else heard of it.

Just been told from a very good source that McGregor will sign a new 6 year deal 2moro,and Whittaker wants to go to Turkey,and the full team watched the Haye v Klitscho fight in McCullochs brand new house in Bothwell last night.

greegs could come out and say it and folks would still think theres a catch and whyte is upto summit, great news all the same mate, lets just hope that the whitty fiasco aint as u mention unless there a decent fee

I wouldnt be shouting down the OP boysies you will get egg on ur face i know him really well and a good bear in the know!!!

That bassa mcculloch was supposed to get his Blinds fae me but his interior designer done them, big bassa haha that house will fall down hes had that much bother with it!!

Oh and change the title i nearly was putting babestation on to celebrate!