Omer Damari

I doubt we know enough about him though. Someone said he was better than Hemed. The Israeli fan i think.

They want a ridiculous sell on clause too and i doubt we would be able to sell him on for £6m plus to make a decent return. His current chairman seems to think if he moves to a bigger club he will be worth £10m.

I dont know anything about him myself though.

Have they been linked with Cabanas chef?

im asking you mate, i thought they were after a guy that got shot in the head a wee while back and thought it was this guy in this topic, so im also guessing cabanas was looked at by the scum, dont hold me to that but im purdy positive

im asking you mate, i thought they were after a guy that got shot in the head a wee while back and thought it was this guy in this topic, so im also guessing cabanas was looked at by the scum, dont hold me to that but im purdy positive

I dont have a clue mate, he would have been an outstanding signing before the shooting, now, i dont know how he is getting on.

I dont have a clue mate, he would have been an outstanding signing before the shooting, now, i dont know how he is getting on.

cant find nowt online to be honest, it was this window, im gonna have a good we search see whit i come up with hmmm

No probs. (tu)

Celtic are believed to be tracking 22-year old Israeli striker Omer Damari. ... shot in the head when thieves attempted to steal his car in his native country. ...

Think you's are talkin about the houndruas boy they were linked with. Tough tackling midfielder but got shot few weeks ago so they dropped their interst

Think you's are talkin about the houndruas boy they were linked with. Tough tackling midfielder but got shot few weeks ago so they dropped their interst

No mate, i am on about Salvador Cabanas the Paraguayan striker. He is the only one i knew of who has been shot in the head but i didnt know if he was linked with the vhermin or not. Probably not.

No mate, i am on about Salvador Cabanas the Paraguayan striker. He is the only one i knew of who has been shot in the head but i didnt know if he was linked with the vhermin or not. Probably not.

My link

Shot in 2010, was a good player.