Juan Manuel Ortiz In Signing Talks

as for Jooky broons coment , A Spanish looking Dane , i've heard it all now

Bet you never knew the natural hair colour for Spaniards is blonde.Its only those who got mixed up with the Morrocans that are dark.I'm telling you its Jakobsen.Lauders alerted us.

Bet you never knew the natural hair colour for Spaniards is blonde.Its only those who got mixed up with the Morrocans that are dark.I'm telling you its Jakobsen.Lauders alerted us.

Every day is a school day Jocky , you just don't see many 6ft blonde blue eyed Spanairds kicking about these days ;)

That'll be one defender down , now onto the next one Ally

What a fucking joke!

Had an account on FF for a while but never posted due to it being a shite forum. I posted saying a made up player was the guy we were in for, got shot down straight away(understandably as it was my first post) Someone asked for a source so i said my Spanish cousin told me and something along the lines of doubt me and you will be sorry, some guy asked if that was a threat so i said aye it is hahaha. End result is the thread being pulled for me threatning people.

Pathetic!

Pathetic nothing. What do you expect when you say something like that?

It's called a joke mate. Everyone was posting crap like that but because it was my first post everyone had a go at me. The way they went on about it you'd have thought i said im going to shoot someone. I said doubt me and you'll be sorry hahahaha with a cheeky smiley. Does that merit a thread being pulled?