Juan Manuel Ortiz In Signing Talks

Real Radio confirmed it. I heard that the Rangers website is only updated every day at 12? Anyone know. Says on BBC that we where wanting it finished for today.

Im pretty sure it doesnt update only at 12 mate.

thats what gordon smith was saying. Making his rangers debut on thursday then (thats when our first game is isnt it ?)

Real Radio confirmed it. I heard that the Rangers website is only updated every day at 12? Anyone know. Says on BBC that we where wanting it finished for today.

That can't be true because ally has just been on there talking about getting Davis on a new contract.

Talk yesterday was that it's a 6 figure sum

Glad we're not paying over the odds for somebody none of our fans have heard of

I've heard of him since he plays in one of the biggest leagues in the World and im sure others have heard of him too he's probably worth £1m-£2m tbh and its refreshing to see a club not holding back a players career for their own greed

Talk yesterday was that it's a 6 figure sum

Glad we're not paying over the odds for somebody none of our fans have heard of

Nobody had heard of Hernandez before Man Utd bought him last year.

I would say his value is higher than 6 figures. Maybe our scouting system does works.

I've heard of him since he plays in one of the biggest leagues in the World and im sure others have heard of him too he's probably worth £1m-£2m tbh and its refreshing to see a club not holding back a players career for their own greed

Agree with everything you said. Was very good to hear their Sporting Director say to him he thought this would be a great move for him.

yeah i wish other clubs ( dundee united ) would do the same

Not jumping the gun but SSN Did say it would be done by tomorrow, with sources saying that Aussie was in town yesterday, maybe we are waiting to get both and show both at the media conference. Just an opinion.

Not jumping the gun but SSN Did say it would be done by tomorrow, with sources saying that Aussie was in town yesterday, maybe we are waiting to get both and show both at the media conference. Just an opinion.

mabye aye