Juan Manuel Ortiz In Signing Talks

he probs has a relegation release cause in his contract. they are usually not very high.

i reckon it will be an initial fee plus add ons for apps ect.

the rags said 500k which i think is a bargain. not sure why its undisclosed. thats unusual for 1 of our transfers.

Let's focus on getting Ortiz in before we sort things out with Jedinak, Juan player at a time.

The Australian will have walked Miles himself anyway for a contract with The Champions.

Let's focus on getting Ortiz in before we sort things out with Jedinak, Juan player at a time.

The Australian will have walked Miles himself anyway for a contract with The Champions.

The second one there was terrible :lol:

Hopefully the cunts slagging off McCoist and Whyte for dithering in the transfer market will offer a grovelling apology.

think I might save that for when we aren't 3 players down on the squad that at times couldn't fill the bench last year.

If we sign these two and get Hutton and other the Spurs boy then we'll be one player up and not even spent 7 figures in fee's.

Whittaker just signed a new 5 year contract so why would Rangers be interested in bringing in Hutton. Also, Broadfoot and Cole can play RB.

Hutton is a better RB than the 3 of those. I prefer Whittaker right mid anyway.

So you think Rangers should try to bring in a RB even though we have 3 players for that position. Here's your clown shoes:

1820S_d.jpg