Jake Livermore

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't we just buy Khumalo? If he comes good at Rangers other clubs will become interested and he'll be out of our price range. If Ally thinks he looks the part then why not ask 'arry if he's looking to offload the defender to us permanently.

Tottenham have only just signed him.

He only joined in January. (tu)

IMO hes a decent player and would do well up here ... why we even talking about Dos Santos anyway, i only came across your post :lol:

Anyway, Look at his goal against America last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2ordnyrII&feature=related

I seen it posted in the thread later on.

He's got talent, but he's yet to do it at club level and he's been to about five or six clubs now.

I think a more exotic climate where he's the main man would help bring the best out of him, but he isn't as good as people make out.

Why couldn't we just buy Khumalo? If he comes good at Rangers other clubs will become interested and he'll be out of our price range. If Ally thinks he looks the part then why not ask 'arry if he's looking to offload the defender to us permanently.

Maybe we will put a "fee to buy" clause in the loan agreement?

I seen it posted in the thread later on.

He's got talent, but he's yet to do it at club level and he's been to about five or six clubs now.

I think a more exotic climate where he's the main man would help bring the best out of him, but he isn't as good as people make out.

Fair enough man, But id have him here, would be a good addition to our team IMO :D

Spurs reportedly paid 1.5 million for him so I wonder how much Harry would want.I always felt he didnt really want him but he was under pressure at last years WC to take him on.Gary Mabbut was behind that but it was January before he was taken on TRIAL at Spurs.We should take him on loan with the option to buy for 1 million and see how he goes here.In general Africans find it very difficult to adjust to our weather,culture and style of living but this guy seems determined judging fromm South African reports last year.

Spurs reportedly paid 1.5 million for him so I wonder how much Harry would want.I always felt he didnt really want him but he was under pressure at last years WC to take him on.Gary Mabbut was behind that but it was January before he was taken on TRIAL at Spurs.We should take him on loan with the option to buy for 1 million and see how he goes here.In general Africans find it very difficult to adjust to our weather,culture and style of living but this guy seems determined judging fromm South African reports last year.

Tottenham are surely now too good a team for Khumalo. Redknapp has taken them to another level. I hope Khumalo comes good with us, and if he does, decides to stay. Harry sounds like an okay guy and if Rangers wanted to buy, and Khumalo wanted to move, I doubt he'd make any attempt to prevent it.

Harry-Redknapp-006.jpg

Spurs buy him for £1.5 and never play him, surely they'd be happy just to get their £1.5m back and act like it never happened or at least £1.75 and make 250k of a fringe player

I'd say loan with a clause in the contract for a £1.5 buy and see what he's like (tu)

what are the spurs fans saying about livermore? Do they rate him?

I had a quick look on their forum and one said he didn't think he'd get many games for us - assuming he doesnt think he's good enough (tu) however we shall see...

I had a quick look on their forum and one said he didn't think he'd get many games for us - assuming he doesnt think he's good enough (tu) however we shall see...

He's 6,2 and built like a shit brick house. He has pace to burn and as long as he puts in a solid defensive shift Edu can get to fuck IMO. We need guys who can battle in the CM position. I think Davis struggles without a ball winner next to him. Let's hope Livermore is the man. (tu)

He's 6,2 and built like a shit brick house. He has pace to burn and as long as he puts in a solid defensive shift Edu can get to fuck IMO. We need guys who can battle in the CM position. I think Davis struggles without a ball winner next to him. Let's hope Livermore is the man. (tu)

I suppose the spurs fans don't know how bad Edu is :lol:

I'd like see Ness get a game though :(

I'd like see Ness get a game though :(

Ness is a playmaker though. Would Davis and Ness work as a central midfield pairing because I'm not sure, they may be a bit lightweight. I think you'd need to play five in midfield with a defensive midfielder in between them, i.e, McCulloch. If Ally's intention was to go with a 4-4-2 I think you'd need a big defensive minded player next to Davis because Naismith and Wylde aren't the biggest of guys either. How many times did we surrender possession to other teams last season? I think we need a battler in there, and I think we'll see a lot more from Davis if/when that happens.