Jake Livermore

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tottenham are surely now too good a team for Khumalo. Redknapp has taken them to another level. I hope Khumalo comes good with us, and if he does, decides to stay. Harry sounds like an okay guy and if Rangers wanted to buy, and Khumalo wanted to move, I doubt he'd make any attempt to prevent it.

Harry-Redknapp-006.jpg

He will never make it with Spurs but the mindset in South Africa is that they are as good as Brazilians and some of their local teams are better than ManUtd.They are seriously deluded but this guy first has to show he can make it in Europe.Most of them dont so a loan with a view to buy would be a better idea than an outright purchase.He was at Preston last year and they were relegated with the 21st worst defence in the Championship so best look see before we jump in.

21st worst translates to 4th best. Have you got the phrasing wrong there or were you trying to say that he's really good?

Asked a Spurs fan I know what he thinks of Livermore. He tends to keep an eye on any players they send out on loan so he'll know more than most about him.

He's a CM who, I guess, is best described as a bit of a Jenas - in that he's neither particularly attacking or defensive. I personally don't think he excels at any area of his game, but he will carve out a good career in League One in my opinion. Seems to have a good attitude and work ethic at least...

Doesn't sound particularly promising.

He will never make it with Spurs but the mindset in South Africa is that they are as good as Brazilians and some of their local teams are better than ManUtd.They are seriously deluded but this guy first has to show he can make it in Europe.Most of them dont so a loan with a view to buy would be a better idea than an outright purchase.He was at Preston last year and they were relegated with the 21st worst defence in the Championship so best look see before we jump in.

:lol::lol:

21st worst translates to 4th best. Have you got the phrasing wrong there or were you trying to say that he's really good?

Asked a Spurs fan I know what he thinks of Livermore. He tends to keep an eye on any players they send out on loan so he'll know more than most about him.

Doesn't sound particularly promising.

You have lost me on that one.There were 20 teams who conceded less goals than Preston in 2010/11. Does that help.

What kind of message does it send to Ness and Hutton if we sign a 20 year old midfielder on loan from Tottenham?

The array of clubs he's been loaned out to isn't exactly impressive either

The message it sends is "Here is some competition, can you handle it"?

No thanks, from what i gather he's a similar player to Kevin Thomson, but not as experienced. Anyway... We don't need any more CM's unless they are a guaranteed starter.

Will livermore get a game ahead of Edu, Davis or McCulloch? I'd also be extremely disappointed if he reduced Hutton and Ness game time.

Seen Livermore play 2 or 3 times and he is far stronger, faster and more athletic than any of our CM's so will certainly bring something different to the table.

I think it is good to get the numbers in our our squad up and hopefully it will prove inspirational as opposed to detrimental to the progress of Hutton and Ness.

Obviously we will welcome Khumalo as he is defender and we are really short on numbers at the back.

Jake Livermore loves a tackle... if we sign him then he will need to calm down because he is quite reckless and some of his challenges are horrific!

WHERE THE FUCK HAS TODAY COME FROM :lol:

We go from 3 missed targets...

To Renewing deals for 2 players, In Advanced talks with Ortiz after a fee agreed and 'Arry pretty much confirmed he's loaning us 2 players :praise:

Not In A Rush Loyal :crywank::crabflute:

i have been at work all night and missed all of this news, just got in and seen 2 big threads on transfers. happy fucking days.

optimistic loyal :D

This is really positive stuff emerging from Ibrox now. With these 2 and the Spanish player we look to be strengthening the squad without spending too much cash.

Let's hope this means serious moves for Cuellar and Goodwillie might be on the cards. But even if it doesn't these players would be welcome additions.