Jake Livermore

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will never make it with Spurs but the mindset in South Africa is that they are as good as Brazilians and some of their local teams are better than ManUtd.They are seriously deluded but this guy first has to show he can make it in Europe.Most of them dont so a loan with a view to buy would be a better idea than an outright purchase.He was at Preston last year and they were relegated with the 21st worst defence in the Championship so best look see before we jump in.

For a whole five games. Not really fair to judge him on that.

Clearly never watched this years Gold Cup then.

Clearly never read my post where I said hes been shit at every club he's ever played for :craphead:

A guy with his talent, and he does have stacks of it, should be running riot against shite like Panama and Costa Rica and he does.

Its what he does in club football that will eventually define him and so far he's been a relative disappointment.

Stick loan signings up yer hole. We should be building our own team, not babysitting someone elses.

[/quot

We are no longer in the postion to be splashing the cash on buying players left, right and centre as Ally stated we need depth in the squad. If we can get cover for postions on loan from the EPL than IMO its in the best intrest of the club if we buy 2/3 good players and mabye get 3/4 in on loan then all the better next season buy another few player, this is going to take time we have a 5 year plan and need to stick to it. We need to learn from our own past mistakes.

Bugger I was quite looking forward to having these lads to beef up the squad a bit, thought it seemed a decent move but if the Record is to be believed it does just seem like that tosspot 'Arry mouthing off again. That man just cant help but discuss transfers. It's liquid crack to him. fingers crossed but I have my doubts

For a whole five games. Not really fair to judge him on that.

True but he still has to prove himself capable.Its just an opinion but I think we should have him on loan before making a signing decision.Anyway I see the DR are now rubbishing reports he is joining.

Btw take from it what you will. But the DR are saying that Rangers are baffled by Redknapps claims last night and neither player will be joining :lol:

This the same DR That had the cheek to claim they had an "exclusive" about the ortiz deal haha. STV journos where raging this morning on twitter haha.

Rangers have all but rubbished what Harry said.

Can't say I'm disappointed, if true!?

No offence to the lad Livermore, but we should be looking for better players.