How Are People Feeling Now ?

Stu1993

After a few week of the fans getting uptight and getting on the new owners back after saving the club, I think today has proved alot. 2 new deals, long term deals, which are important, for two major players in our squad, with another long term contract being offered to another major player comming up this week (reportedly). Also like too say well done for not offering silly money to players like Conway. People moaning about lack of players comming in and saying things like the club arent even trying, we we had Hemed and Conway at Murraypark, also bidded for 3 players that we knew about in Goodwillie, Wallace and Cuellar. Things seem to be picking up and fast with the club reportedly agreeing a fee for Almerias Juan Manual Ortiz, a deal which was struck over the weekend and kept very quiet, which people wanted. And also in the last few minutes hearing Mr Whyte has spoken too Harry Redknapp and Spurs about loan deals for Jake Livermore & Bongani Khumalo, players that Harry said are welcomed to come here if we are interested. Would also like to point out that the transfer window only opened the other day, let the new era of the club do it their way, today alone we have found out that the club have been doing business with players and clubs that the media dont know about. I feel like things will pick up faster and faster as pre season gets closer and closer.

Everywhere but mostly Haggs Castle, anyway on topic transfer window last for a while so im not realy a panicker till 1st september.

Not been to many courses, one i went to and liked was Windyhill.

I Agree mate, windows opened for another 2 month, i think we will sign a player maybe a few once the EPL Clubs register their 25 players.

Great to hear we have signed two of the four players we set out to. Also good to hear we have another prospective signing at Murray park.

However as yet that is all we have, more words from our new owner and another prospective signing. As I have said before now is the time for action and yes there has been some action but I am looking for at least a fresh signing of a quality player. Whether we have heard of them before hand or not.

I await the deluge!

Relieved to have 2 key first team players commit their future to the club

Concerned with the standard of player we now seem to be trying to sign

Do you know these players are of a poor standard or are you just guessing?

not any better tbh, Livermore is a big pudding who's been a constant loanee and quite a clumsy player, dont think he'll push anyone for a start in all honesty,

the South African, well depends on if he adapts to the pace of and cloggerness of our game, big gamble, but could pay off,

i mentioned earlier in another thread, i still dont trust Whyte, and untill he produces some quality and puts his cash up, i wont settle.

Whyte HAS put the cash up, tying key players to long term deals is vital to protect our assets, if someone wants to bid for McGregor now, they would have to make it £10m before it would even be considered.

Spending money doesn't always have to involve transfer fees.