Can Anyone Help An Ageing Mod

surfsup

Can anyone help me,I have bought an old lambretta as a project and would love to personalise it with some sort of rangers design.union jack,rangers crest, lion, would be much appreciated and I will post pictures when I,m finished.looking forward to ride around Glasgow and luckily I can garage it at nite.thanks,

my pup can!!!

IMG00093-20110120-1721.jpg

Although your dog is a cracker it looks a bit sad, may just be the way the camera caught the moisture/light in the dogs eyes or perhaps the dog is woried about its street cred as other dogs may think its a trainspotter coz it is wearing an anorak.

Although your dog is a cracker it looks a bit sad, may just be the way the camera caught the moisture/light in the dogs eyes or perhaps the dog is woried about its street cred as other dogs may think its a trainspotter coz it is wearing an anorak.

nah shes kool... she does actually have big eyes for a dog and she was only 3 months there

she loves getting dressed up actually which is really weird!! when her bandana has 2 go in the was she trys 2 steal it off me

img00195201105181514.jpg

img00150201103011029.jpg

jst a true blue

nah shes kool... she does actually have big eyes for a dog and she was only 3 months there

she loves getting dressed up actually which is really weird!! when her bandana has 2 go in the was she trys 2 steal it off me

img00195201105181514.jpg

img00150201103011029.jpg

jst a true blue

Ok this just shows we have the wrong idea with our mascots Broxi bear the seal and even the Hampden pigeon have nothing on Lorneys Rangers supporting dog (tu) .

Can anyone help me,I have bought an old lambretta as a project and would love to personalise it with some sort of rangers design.union jack,rangers crest, lion, would be much appreciated and I will post pictures when I,m finished.looking forward to ride around Glasgow and luckily I can garage it at nite.thanks,

are you looking for designs and vinyls?? i have more that 3 years of experience with car,van,bike... graphics from designing 2 applying!! (tu)

:lol:

Ok this just shows we have the wrong idea with our mascots Broxi bear the seal and even the Hampden pigeon have nothing on Lorneys Rangers supporting dog (tu) .

You leave Broxi alone mate :craphead:

Nice dog lorney :praise::lol: