Jamie Murphy

Broxi1872

Could very well just be waiting for this season to be the "kick on and show class" season, much like Goodwillie.

Could see the lad doing well here.

This, if he has a season like Goodwillie last year then his price will rocket like Goodwillie and the interest will increase.

Get him now Ally.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will just have to wait and see

We have lafferty, jelavic , healey , Beattie , Naismith, hemmings and fleck who can all play up to

Beattie will be offloaded I'm sure

McCoist apparently sees this guy verhoek as playing just off jelavic so I think his quota of forwards will be taken up by one more striker

I'm sure it will be someone on loan from the EPL just like Bartley

We have lafferty, jelavic , healey , Beattie , Naismith, hemmings and fleck who can all play up to

McCoist apparently sees this guy verhoek as playing just off jelavic so I think his quota of forwards will be taken up by one more striker

Beattie leaves. Naisy holds down that RM position. Murphy and another would do just nicely for me.

Did I read it right, is it less than a million Well are looking for--for Murphy? Thats a steal imo.

Completely off topic, but is Hollis still on your books mate?

I know Lee, used to go out with my ex bird's best mate.

Met him quite a lot over the years, good guy. Think he's still second choice at Fir Park (tu)

Really? Which ex do you mean? I mean Lee's ex btw :lol: That's how I know him due to one of his old girlfriends.

I know him also, good guy, new he only signed a 1 year deal in 2010 so was just seeing if he got an extension (tu)

Really? Which ex do you mean? I mean Lee's ex btw :lol: That's how I know him due to one of his old girlfriends.

I know him also, good guy, new he only signed a 1 year deal in 2010 so was just seeing if he got an extension (tu)

One that worked in FCUK in EK?

Both Beattie and Healy should be offloaded. I don't understand why Healy was given a new contract when it's pretty obvious that Ally has no intention of ever playing him. If we can get Beattie off the books and free up that £15k/week then we can go for another striker. Can't stand Beattie he's fucking useless.

I agree offloading Beattie is a priority. If we do get shot of him then Murphy would be a great replacement. Would still want another striker to link up with Jela though, cant see Murphy being ready yet BUT i think he will be in time.

I agree offloading Beattie is a priority. If we do get shot of him then Murphy would be a great replacement. Would still want another striker to link up with Jela though, cant see Murphy being ready yet BUT i think he will be in time.

I agree, Murphy would be a good option to have even if he's not a starter

I hate Ian Black. He should be red carded in every match he plays. I'm sure Jamie Murphy would jump at the chance to play for his boyhood heroes. Sell Beattie for 1M-ish and spend the money on Murphy. Seems simple, won't be.