Worst Game Of All Time

birkenheadloyal

Chris Kamaras street Soccer deserves a special mention absolutely terrible was on the PS.

And another football game whose name escapes me at the moment but it was the first to feature indoor five a side games. You could also play a management mode in which ex Leeds striker Thomas Brolin was the best player. As well as the obvious eleven vs eleven game modes was horrendously bad as well.

striker?? kick-off??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i first got it i loved it, been soon realised you had to drive 10mins inbetween every mission and that was a real ball ache!

It had the potential to be a good game, but like you said, the journey times just killed it.

Terminator on ps3 is pathetic can't think of any oldies at the moment though

Anyone daft enough to buy lost on ps3? lol heard it was beyond awful

Bought it for a fiver on the 360, played it for about 20 minutes and turned it off and not played it since. Terrible game.

Who remembers Star Wars Episode 1:The Phantom Menace on PS1? What a crock of shit that was, despite the 9/10 score from the official playstation magazine's exclusive review a month before everyone else panned it; utter rubbish!

I loved that :lol: !

Used to run around Tatooine killing the wee guys for ages :lol:

Who remembers Star Wars Episode 1:The Phantom Menace on PS1? What a crock of shit that was, despite the 9/10 score from the official playstation magazine's exclusive review a month before everyone else panned it; utter rubbish!

:lol: u remember jedi power battles? Runnin about on 2 player offt! Loved it

I thought that was a beltin game!

Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii , I had it on the gamecube great game , however I tried it on the Wii and the stupid controller ruined it

Never tried it on wii and im no lookin forward to the new zelda with the controller :( I'll still buy it tho!

Zelda FTW.

Never tried it on wii and im no lookin forward to the new zelda with the controller :( I'll still buy it tho!

Zelda FTW.

It'll be fine. The new one's being built specifically for the Wii rather than having waggle tacked on so it'll hopefully make the controller part of the experience rather than just adding a wave here and there like was in TP.

I honestly can't see them adding in things to do with the motion controls just for the sake of it.