Worst Game Of All Time

birkenheadloyal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luigis mansion was pretty terrible! for the ps2 i remember bad boys,driver 3,simpsons skateboarding,king kong all being a load of bollocks!

best game i remember playing was star wars rebel assault 2 for ps1! anyone remember that wee gem?

striker?? kick-off??

Sorry mate just noticed your post and the guy above got it was called either onside or offside soccer something like that.

Genuinely it wasn't just the worst football game as the worst game ever if you still have a ps1 pick it up and see for yourself how bad it was.

Sorry mate just noticed your post and the guy above got it was called either onside or offside soccer something like that.

Genuinely it wasn't just the worst football game as the worst game ever if you still have a ps1 pick it up and see for yourself how bad it was.

I remember Onside soccer being in all the bargain bins and the number one on the second hand shelf when I was younger, a good shout

I remember Onside soccer being in all the bargain bins and the number one on the second hand shelf when I was younger, a good shout

It has to be well up there with the worst ever I got it for my birthday when I was around eight from my mum who had asked the guy how good it was he said amoungst the worst ever she still got it for a joke.

Was absolutely pish and that's doing a disservice to pish.